Twister!

The screams of people from the city and the 'get together' fill my ears. Jordan drag some along with him as the wind pulls us back. The Twister chased us and explosions are heard behind us. Warm years drop from my eyes. I hold on to Jordan tightly. The ferns and pebbles that fly in the night sky scratch my face and I'n terrified.

"Jordan!" I wail as the wind blows and pulls is back.

"Over there!" Jordan yells over the wind. He points to a bridge where we fit under.

"Come on!" Jordan yells.

"My family!" I scream when we hear loads of screams.

"We can't go back!" Jordan yells.

"MOM!" I scream throwing my head backwards. The twister seems to get larger and larger, heading to the get together.

"DAD!" I scream as more tears drop.

"Jordan!" I wail. We're feet away from the bridge when stuff starts falling from the sky.

"AHHHHH!" I scream. We crawl under the bridge and I don't let go of Jordan'a hand.

"I don't wanna go!" I wail.

"You won't!" Jordan says. We see the twister making a turn over to us. We walk backwards until we stumble and fall on rocks.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Jordan yells over the wind. I nod. We crawl out of the bridge and just as we are out and running, a truck filled with fuel drops in front of us, making a huge explosion. We run in opposite directions and I notice when I don't feel his hand in between mine.

"JORDAN!" I scream as tears fall. "JORDAN!" Nothing. I cry and run. Right next to me, I see 2 horses running away. I see a barn and run to it as fast as I can as the wind pulls me back. I get inside and slam the door behind me. My heart stops when I see the barn is filled with axes, knives, and other sharp objects I can see because of the dark.

"Who are these people?!" I say to myself. The wind comes closer and the axes start shooting to the walls and the knives swayed side to side. I scream as they bury themselves to the wall close to me. I scream as I run out and into the open field. I see damages to where the get together is. I can see the twister just a few miles away and I have no idea where I am.

"JORDAN!" I scream once more. I rub again but my feet hurt and my muscles feel sort of sore. I run and run, I notice that I can no longer here the screams but I hear explosions from far away. I don't know how far away I am.

"CASEY!" I hear someone scream. I turn my head around, no watching my step and falling down, sending the sharpest pain over my leg.

"JORDAN!" I scream.

"Ow!" I say as I try to get up. Tears stream down my face and I crawl with my elbows away from the twister that makes its way toward me.

"AHHHH!!!!" I scream when it comes closer and it pulls me towards it.

"CASEY!" I hear Jordan scream. His face is covered with open cuts. "Come on!"

"I can't! I hurt my leg!" I yell in panic.

"Come on!" Jordan yells as we see the twister take the barn that I was just in. Jordan grabs me by the waist and swings me into his back. I put my arm around him and hold on as he starts running.

"IT HURTS!" I scream. Pain runs through my leg and I just want to drop out.

"Hold on!" Jordan yells. I cry. Jordan starts to slow down as the twister slowly disappears. Jordan sets me down slowly to the ground and we look around. Jordan looks around and I sit on the ground slowly.

"Ow!" I say as I move my leg.

"Let me see. . ." Jordan says. I let him set his hands on my leg and check.

"Is it broken?" I ask as tears stream down my cheek.

"Not sure." Jordan says as he sits down in front of me. I dry a tear with my eyes and look around.

"My family. . ?" I whisper. I look directly at Jordan's eyes and see them filled with tears but he dries them.

"I don't know." Jordan says we a sigh. We hear thunder and up in the sky, I see something going in circles, like loads of clouds gathering. I feel a breeze blow and something touching the ground a few miles away from us. I takes me a few seconds to notice that the twister is back-building.

"Jordan. . ." I say terrified.

"What is it?" Jordan says as he rubs his eyes.

"I don't think it's over." I say.

"What do you mean?" Jordan asks me. I point over his shoulder and he turns around. When he sees it, he jolts up to his feet.

"We gotta get out of here!" Jordan yells as he pulls me up.

"We can't just keep running! Don't people get underground in like clearly whenever's there's a twister?" I ask as thunder strucks.

"If we ever find one!" Jordan says. "Come on!" Jordan says as he swings me into his back and I hold the cry of pain in my throat. Jordan starts to run before the sexism twister officially hits the ground. We feel the breeze blow but don't see a twister nearby. But the thing I don't remember what happens next. I feel a sharp pain in my left temple, making me dizzy and my arms unwrap from Jordan's hold and I fall to the ground with a thud.

"Casey!" I hear Jordan yell. It echoes through my head until everything goes dark.