Chapter 8. Aftermath

No one POV.

Izuku didn't cared and barely listened to the questions that the police officers were asking unless they were directed towards him.

Naomasa :,,So where did you send that monster again?"

Izuku :,,To Hell . . . it had no soul, I could see that it had one once but that soul was long gone meaning it was a zombie."

Naomasas lie detector quirk detected no lie.

Naomasa :,,Ok then! What did you use to defeat those villians. I know as a future member of the Justice League that you are allowed to use your quirk or other quirks freely but still . . . just curious."

Izuku :,,Mostly Rune magic and some dimensional magic combined with some good old hand to hand combat."

Naomasa wrote everything down.

Naomasa :,,Okay that was everything I needed to know thank you Doctor Cerberus."

Izuku nodded before joining his team.

Robin :,,You are done?"

Izuku :,,He just had the usual questions."

Robin nodded as they were joined by Cyborg.

Cyborg :,,Someone cut off all communications and placed a disturber in the electronics of the USJ."

Robin :,,So that means that someone from UA has done this?"

Raven :,,Possible but it could also be someone else, a week ago someone broke into UA maybe they placed the disturber then."

Beast Boy :,,Either way we need to find out how the villians were able to accomplish this."

Robin :,,Well good thing that we were able to catch their "leader" even so that guy seems more like a puppet then anything else."

Blue Beetle :,,Agreed."

Robin :,,I will interrogate that hand guy, you guys look what you can find."

Izuku :,,I could help you interrogate."

Beast Boy :,,How? Do you have a torture curse like in Harry Potter?"

Izuku :,, . . . ."

Raven :,, . . ..  .. ."

Blue Beetle :,,You have a torture curse!?!"

Izuku :,,Ahm, I may or may not be a Harry Potter fan so well I got inspired and well ...."

Robin :,,We will talk about this later for now just get to work and look what you can find out."

Robin and Raven went over to the two prisoners while Izuku followed Beast Boy to the students to see how they were and to get their side of the story.

Beast Boy :,,Yo!"

The class quiet down as they saw the two teen heroes coming towards them.

Mina :,,OH MY GOD! It's Beast Boy can I have your autograph please!?!"

She held out a notepad and pen for him.

Beast Boy :,,Sure. For?"

Mina :,,Mina Ashido!!"

Beast Boy wrote down the autograph before giving Ashido back her notepad and then the pink girl turne to Izuku.

Izuku :,,Hm?"

Mina Ashido :,,A-ahm could I have your autograph too?"

Izuku :,,Sure."

Izuku wrote a quick autograph before handing the notepad back.