Chapter 2. Four year's later and a call for help

No one POV.

We can see Izuku in his cabin, cleaning and repairing it with his magic while he was searching for something.

Izuku :,,I swear to fucking god, the next time they brake up in my cabin I will blast them with Thurisaz!"

Izuku was looking everywhere until he saw a small brown bag, he took it and opened it.

Izuku :,,Finally!"

He took out a little black stone with a weird looking F on it.

Izuku then walked over to a table and poured the contents of the bag on it and out came many little black stones everyone of them with a different symbole on it

Izuku :,,Good they are all here."

He then put the runestones back into their bag as he sat down on his couch looking out the window seeing a the lake and the mountains behind it.

Izuku :,,Alaska, it's really beautiful here I should have come here earlier."

Izuku's cabin was two drive hours from Juneau, Alaskas capital away. The cabin was on a hill near a lake, whenever Izuku wants to he goes down to the lake to fish or he goes hiking. Izuku used magic to keep away dangerous wild animals from his cabin, many small animals found out that no dangerous animals would go near his cabin so they moved near Izuku's cabin. It was near sunset as Izuku stood up from his couch, he stood up and opened a portal to Juneau, he had to do some groceries.

Same time Jump City:

Blue Beetle :,,Fuck, does anyone of you have a idead what we should do!"

Beast Boy :,,Don't look at me if Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash can't stop him then how are we supposed to!"

Raven :,,I think I have a idea but I need time and I know the perfect person to buy us time."

Robin :,,Who?"

Raven :,,He is a old friend of mine and one of the strongest magicians I have ever met."