Chapter 7. USJ

No one POV.

It has been three weeks since the entrance exam of UA and only one person was good enough to catch the League's attention.

Batman :,,Hitoshi Shinso, age 15, Quirk: Brainwash, he can take over when you answer one of his questions. Trained by Eraserhead he is also his adoptive father."

Martian Manhunter :,,We could really need someone like him. Is there anything else that let him stand out?"

Batmna :,,Apparently he can see pretty well in the dark like a cat if we can believe Eraserhead."

Superman :,,Well then he is on the list, we will see how he performs in the Sports Festival before we decide. Is there anyone else?"

Batman :,,Inasa Yoarashi, he was the top-recommended student for UA but he declined his admission to UA and enrolled into Shiketsu instead. His quirk is Whirlwind, he can channel various wind currents at once and manipulate them to move debris and people without making them collide with one another."

Flash :,,Quite a strong quirk and to have one more in the sky is always good."

Black Canary :,,Agreed."

With the Teen Titans:

Gar (Beast Boy) :,,How are you so good at this!?"

Cyborg :,,Oh god dammit!"

Damian :,,Well I thought I was good at this game."

Izuku :,,Well you guys have alot to learn then, I play this game for 2 years now."

Gar (Beast Boy) :,,How! You just killed me one shot!"

Izuku :,,I am in a fucking Maus and you are in a Sherman! What did you expect to happen?"

Cyborg :,,German Bias."

Damian :,,Why are we playing War Thunder again?"

Gar (Beast Boy) :,,No idea."

Izuku :,,Mostly because you and Cyborg challenged me and I told you I am way ahead of you two."

Cyborg :,,.... I should have stopped as you said you had the Leopard 2."

Izuku :,,Told you."

Damian  was about to get himself a cup of coffee as the alarm went off. Cyborg jumped to his feet and immediately ran towards the large computer, he started to tip something on the keyboard as the rest of the team came running. Starfire and Nightwing stood besides Cyborg, while Beast Boy struggled to get into his suit while Izuku just snapped his fingers and his suit appeared on his body. 

Cyborg :,,The communication to the USJ near UA has been cut off and we can't connect it. We have to go there to see what is going on!"

Izuku :,,Great."

Raven :,,What is the nearest Zeta tube position to the USJ?"

Cyborg :,,That would be..."

Izuku :,,That won't be necessary."

Everyone looked at Izuku with a questioning and confused look.

Izuku :,,I already was in the USJ once, I can teleport us there."

Everyone :,,Oooh."

Starfire :,,Then let's go! We don't have all day!"

Izuku opened the portal and walked through followed by the rest of the team.

In the USJ:

All Might was fighting off the Nomu while his daughter and her friends kept the villians that tried attacking him while he fought the Nomu. The rest of class 1A was split up into different areas of the USJ fighting off their own villian groups.