Chapter 6. I don't regret anything

No one POV.

Gar :,,I am bored."

Damian :,,Want to train?"

Reyes (Blue Bettle) :,,We did that already the entire morning."

Gar :,,Maybe Izuku knows something."

Damian :,,He is in Japan."

Gar :,,I forgot that."

Reyes :,,What is he doing there?"

Damian :,,It has something to do with magic as much as I know."

Gar :,,I hope it isn't dangerous."

Izuku POV.

Japan, Musutafu:

How did I end up like this, I don't know to be fully honest. One time I was learning about healing magic from Aliea, then I get a call from Batman telling me I should come to Musutafu. At first I thought it was just a nice meeting but as soon as I saw them together I knew shit was about to go down.

Izuku :,,So what is the problem here?"

Zetanna :,,The problem is that he literally blew up my new apartment!!"

John :,,You blew up my cabin the last time you were there!!"

Zetanna :,,Izuku look at this he blew up my plants that I bought for my new apartment!!"

Izuku :,,Why are you living in Japan now?"

John :,,I came here because I needed to fucking talk to you because of someone me and Batsie are after!!"

Izuku :,,Hey Batman."

Batman :,,Hey Cerberus."

The fight between the two continued until Izuku summoned one of his chains to bind the two.

Izuku :,,Can you two stop everytime I meet you, you are about to fucking blow up everything!!"

Izuku desummoned his chain to let the two magicians go they looked at Izuku who sighed before he continued.

Izuku :,,The last time you two were together you nearly destroyed my cabin, now I was called here because John is on a mission with Batman and you two started a fight am I right?"

Batman :,,Yes."

Izuku :,,Bloody hell, I have more important things to do right now...... anyways are you two good now, can I go back to my work?"

Batman :,,Yeah, I think they are good now....... what were you doing anyway?"

Izuku :,,Learning healing magic from Aliea."

Batman :,,Aliea?"

Izuku :,,A powerful dragon that is merged with me since birth."

John :,,I didn't knew that Aliea Pulchra es, knows healing magic."

Izuku :,,.........."

John :,,Oh right dragon of wisdom and knowledge."

Zetanna :,,Also a dragon with a big collection of magical artifacts and writings."

Izuku :,,Anyways if that is all then I would like to leave."

Batman :,,Yeah I believe you can go."

Izuku :,,Also if they start to fight again here you will need this."

Izuku hands Batman a small ball that looks like it's made out of paper.

Batman :,,What is that?"

Izuku :,,A pepper bomb just throw it on the ground and those two will shut up."

Batman :,,Understand."

Izuku :,,Ok then I am going."

Zetanna :,,Really Izuku did you have to give him a pepper bomb?"

Izuku :,,He will need it also I don't regret anything."

John :,,You fucking wanka Izuku!!"

Izuku :,,Love you too!"

Sorry for the short chapter guys but my inspiration and motivation at the moment is pretty much on the ground. I do my best to make the chapters entertaining but my brain just doesn't want to work corectly so I am sorry for the short chapter.