Chapter 5. Reunion and Healing Magic

No one POV.

Rei :,,You are sure this isn't a prank Enji?"

Endeavor :,,Rei why would a member of the Teen Titans and future member of the Justice League pull a prank on us, like that?"

Aizawa :,,We are here."

Mitsuki :,,Finally!"

Mitsuki jumped out of the car as she ran towards the bridge were they are supposed to meet Doctor Cerberus, her husband running after her. Aizawa put out the engine of the car before getting out of the car followed by Endeavor and Rei.  They walked towards the bridge were Mituski and Masaru were already waiting, well Masaru was waiting Mitsuki was running around looking in every corner.

Mitsuki :,,He isn't here!"

Masaru :,,Maybe he is a little late honey."

??? :,,No you just came early."

Everyone looked at the direction of were the voice was coming from as a portal opened to reveal Doctor Cerberus.

Doctor Cerberus :,,Good evening."

The adults looked at the portal as Doctor Cerberus came walking through it.

Doctor Cerberus :,,I hope you didn't waited for to long."

Aizawa :,,It's ok we just arrived here."

Mitsuki :,,No it's not ok, now tell me where is Izuku!?!"

Doctor Cerberus :,,In a minute I just need to make sure. Nobody followed you right?"

Endeavor :,,We didn't said anything to the Yagi's or our kids, they think we have a adult evening."

Masaru :,,Yeah our kids were pretty happy as they heard that they have the house to themselves."

Doctor Cerberus :,,Good but forgive me I have to make sure."

Doctor Cerberus snapped his fingers and a golden shining ring grew from the snap as it expanded and washed over the adults before growing bigger until it reached the car before disappearing.

Rei :,,What was that?"

Doctor Cerberus :,,Just a spell to sence life forces, just wanted to make sure nobody is around."

Endeavor :,,What is with this secrecy?"

Doctor Cerberus :,,You will know in a moment."

Doctor Cerberus then pulled down his hood revealing green hair  as the eyes of the adults began to grow, he then pulled down his mask to reveal his face. The adults took a step back in suprise as they saw his face.

 The adults took a step back in suprise as they saw his face

Izuku :,,Hey everyone it's good to see you all again."

Endeavor and Mitsuki were the first to recover from the shock as they ran forward and tackled the boy into a bone crushing hug.