Crisis Part 4

(Two months later)

Ryan: (mind) Dear Amanda, so you're dead along with, well, everyone, everyone who's ever lived in any reality ever, and me, I'm supposed to be a Paragon, one of 7 people who are supposed to be the multiverse's last, best chance. I don't see it. The so-called Paragon of Destiny, she doesn't even believe in tomorrow anymore. The Paragon of Courage spends every day working herself to the bone, training for a fight that will never come. The Paragon of Honor just meditates for hours on end. The Paragon of Hope has lost hers. Although the Paragon of Truth and the 3rd Kryptonian have been helping her deal with her pain. And Nightwing is making sure we don't fall apart. Oliver Queen and his daughter just look out into the void and talk. And me, I spend my days trying to repurpose the broken technology of this place to find us a way out. With the help of Ben, Nora, and Rex. The four of us make a good team, and there very kind and generous. I'm lucky enough to be working with such great people. As for Barry Allen, AKA the Flash, AKA the Paragon of Love, he's just gone. Missing.

(Everyone gathers together in the room where Ryan, Ben, Nora, and Rex are working on the machine to teleport them out of there)

Sara: What, you guys building modern art now?

Ryan: Hey, team. We're repurposing leftover time masters tech. The four of us think we've retrofitted it into a teleportation device.

Kate: To teleport us to where exactly?

J'onn: Kate makes a good point. There is no there out there anymore.

Rex: We thought about that. The multiverse is gone but there is one place we can go.

Superman: (KC) Where?

Nora: The anti-matter universe.

Oliver: Wait. Your plan is to teleport us to the doorstep of the guy who's responsible for this Crisis?

Superman: (167) It's better than sitting around and doing nothing. If we go to the anti-matter universe, we can put an end to this.

Mia: And we can undo the damage he caused. Count me in.

Nightwing: There is one problem with your plan. Isn't the anti-matter universe covered with... well anti-matter? How can we get past that without being erased from existence?

Ben: I thought about that as Grey Matter. I thought of a solution.

Superman: (KC) We're listening.

Ben: In order for us to get to the anti-matter universe. It's going to require a lot of power for us to make it to make it there and a strong shield to protect us from the anti-matter. It's a two person job. I'll handle giving power to the teleporter.

Oliver: Who will protect us from the anti-matter?

Ben: I thought hard about that. There is one thing strong enough to protect us.

Mia: What?

Nora: The Speed Force. With our calculations: it should protect us long enough to get to the anti-matter universe.

Supergirl: The Speed Force? How can we use it to protect us? I thought it was just the source of power of all speedsters.

Ben: It is. But the Speed Force does more than give speedsters their speed. It can also give speeders this aura that can protect them from dangerous stuff.