Crisis Part 1

"In the beginning there was only one. A single black infinitude. Then the infinitude found release, and, finally, the darkness broke, filling it with life With the multiverse. Every existence multiplied by possibility. And spread out before space and time in infinite measure. Civilizations rose and fell. And rose again across reality's grasping expanse. Life. A precious gift persevering in the face of every obstacle, until, finally, the age of heroes was born. Chaos. The constant enemy of life kept at bay by champions from across the multiverse. Joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. They found each other just in time, because now, the entire multiverse is about to come under attack. There is a malevolent force at work, one driven by a singular goal. The destruction of all there is. I have planned, there are those who say I have schemed, but the time for preparation has passed. The Crisis is now upon us all."

———————————————————————

(Earth-38)

(DEO)

(Ben and Nora arrive along with Lyla, Superman, Lois, Batwoman, Oliver, and a girl with blond hair. Superman and Lois walk up to Supergirl and Alex)

Supergirl: Oh my god, your ok.

Lois: Thanks to her. She appeared at the last second and brought us here.

Superman: We sent Jonathan off in an escape pod.

Supergirl: And my mother?

Superman: I'm so sorry, Kara.

Batwoman: Kara? Where are we? And what just happened?

Supergirl: Um...

Lyla: You're on Earth-38. There was-

(Batwoman punches Lyla in the face)

Batwoman: That rabbit was about to talk.

Brainy: This one speaks to rabbits?

Supergirl: It's okay. 'Cause we're all on the same side.

Batwoman: Are we? 'Cause I don't know them.

Supergirl: But you know me. And if you were brought here with all these other heroes, it's probably because we need you. I trust everyone in this room with my life. Including you.

(Batwoman takes off her mask)

Kate: Well, I guess you should all just call me Kate.

Oliver: Yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Mia: Uh, hi, I'm Mia. I'm Oliver's daughter.

J'onn: I never knew he had a daughter.

Mia: He gets that a lot.

Ben: Daughter? Let me guess from the future.

Oliver: Yes.

Nora: Daughter from the future. Thought that was my thing.

Mia: You're from the future too? What, did you also try to save your father from a inescapable future?

Nora: That's the short version.

Mia: You're not joking are you?

Nora: Nope. Did your father also train you to be a better hero?

Mia: Yeah.

(Nora and Mia look at each other in the eyes)

Nora/Mia: Did you grow up without a father and lived with a mother who kept secrets from you?

(Nora and Mia both get a surprise look on their faces and Ben looks at the both girls in confusion) 

Ben: (mind) Wow. Two girls from the future with identical story's. Talk about the opposite of clever.