Crisis Part 2

(Star Labs)

(Ben is in the Med Lab being checked out by Caitlin)

Caitlin: Everything seems good. You're glucose levels are a little low. Other than that you're perfectly healthy.

Ben: So I just grab a snack and I'm good to go?

Caitlin: Yeah. It's good to have you back.

Ben: It's good to see you too. And Frost.

Caitlin: She says hello.

Ben: I would love to catch up with you and the rest of the team, but-

Caitlin: You have a Multiverse to save. I get it. We'll catch up later.

Ben: Sounds fun.

(Ben leaves and heads to the Lounge where he sees Barry, Sara, Kate, and Kara)

Ben: So... what now?

Kara: We don't know.

Sara: All we can do is wait and drink.

Barry: Is it really a good idea to get wasted while world's are being destroyed?

Sara: I can handle a couple of shots.

(Then Lyla appears)

Sara: Oh, hey. Welcome to the joy zone. Where's Dig?

Lyla: At home with JJ.

Ben: Please tell us you have a plan?

Lyla: We're working on it.

Ray: You can't just hijack the Waverider. Our crew is still on there.
(He says while walking in with the Monitor)

Monitor: If there is any chance at surviving the Crisis, we need its technology.

Sara: Hoo... Yeah. I kind of promised our crew they'd never have to do another crossover.

Lyla: We don't need your crew, just Ray's lab, and we have an entire multiverse of Waveriders at our disposal.

(Lyla teleports away)

Ben: We have a plan.

Ray: Is it really ok for us to use another Waverider?

Sara: It's kinda our only choice.

(Then Oliver, Mia, and Nora walk in)

Mia: So you're Mom kept you're powers a secret until you accidentally discovered them.

Nora: And I time traveled here were team Flash helped me become a superhero.

Mia: I may not be able to time travel, but I'm glad I got to spend time with my Dad.

Nora: Me too. And I mean my Dad. I didn't mean-

Mia: I get what you mean.

Oliver: Time travel is weird.

Ben: Agreed. But it is something beautiful.

(Ben looks at Nora and she smiles)

Oliver: So... We failed to stop Earth-38 from being destroyed. What's our play now?

Kate: Apparently Lyla, is getting us a ship or something.

Sara: The Waverider. We'll wait for Lyla and then continue saving the Multiverse.

(Later, Lyla returns with another Waverider and they have a meeting in the main room)

Monitor: You have suffered a horrible loss, but you have every reason not to lose hope, 7, in fact. Across space and time-