Prologue

Jeff and Rey have been dating for 2 years (and counting) and are known to be the sweet, calm, and domestic couple in their circle of friends. They have both met each other friends and even family, gaining approval from them all. Without Jeff and Rey realizing, their life and dynamics will change because of the presence of 3 youngsters.

First, there is Kezia, also known as Kei, who is Rey's close friend, who is 3 younger than her. They met online, before meeting each other months later as they click so well. From the moment they met offline, Rey basically took Kei under her wings, treating her like her little sister.

Then, there is Barcode, also known as Code, Jeff's close friend who is basically Jeff's little brother at this point. They met through a project for a series and Jeff pretty much sees his younger self in Barcode so Jeff really takes care of Code, sometimes babying him since Code is nearly 10 years younger than him.

Last but not least there is Nakunta, also known as Ta, is a close friend of Barcode. He ended up becoming close with Jeff too as he hangs around with Barcode a lot and ever since then, he sees Jeff as a big brother figure in his life.

The three of them will then affect Jeff and Rey's relationship, positively of course, after they are introduced to each other by Jeff and Rey, clicking right away as they have a small age gap between each other.

A/N: Find me on twitter