Cheda terrifies everyone

More crack because it was requested.

I look upon my subjects. These pitiful mortals. Many are unaware of my existence. I am their God. But it may be better for all this way. After all, they all enjoy the feeling of free will, and I love the control. I am God. King of all I see. And all I don't see. I control it all. They call me XD, which is fine, I guess. There's no way their mortal mouths could truly shape the sound of my name.

I'm looking forward to the next bit. There's three outcomes. All of which are entertaining and full of pain. My favorite pawn is about to try to show me that he is indeed in control. How cute.

Then something that shouldn't have happened... did.

A rift opened. It was small at first. Invisible to the untrained eye. But it grew until there was purple swirling in the air, and the prisoners were gathered at their windows like rats in a cage.

A figure stepped through. It was the most terrifying thing of all. A very short child in a raccoon onesie. What. the actual. fuck.

I decided to materialize and take form. The rats begin to scream from their pitiful cages.

"Who are you?" I demand. The child grins at me, and she replies.

"I am cheda. I am god!" It screeches. Oh, hell, naw.

"I am god, and you are nothing more than a child. DIE" I try to smite her, but she has plot armor! Then she T poses at the nearest glass, and I decide I'll watch how this turns out.

"Im here to make you sufferrrrr" she screams. The one they call skeppy is crying in confusion. Then my pawn arrives, ready to talk to the other the other raccoon child.

"Who the fuck are you?" Dream charges at her woth an axe. She is a bit surprised, but with one wave of her hand, he's in an empty cell, and she's back to tormenting them all.

"You will die or Watch tommy dieee," she says to Tubbo.

"Your fingerpaints are mixed with bad boy halos tearssss" she T poses at Skeppy.

"You're going to lose an armmm" She cartwheels in front of ponk.

"No one loves youuuu" she begins to flood in front of Punz's cell

"You will die broke." She goes back to T posing in front of purpled.

This goes on, and I watch in mild amusement as she spoils the future and also blatantly lies to all of them. She even opens the other raccoons cell and messes with him as he tries to escape, free the bee bitch, or plee. Eventually, he sits down and, with the power of plot armor, ends up in an empty cell. This child truly has so much power. As if it has the power of the... no. Could it be?

Then my suspicions are confirmed. The author herself walks through a rift opened in a split second. She is absolutely done with this.

"Cheda, you can't do this. Now I have to rewrite the whole thing. I am hereby revoking your chapter request privileges." She says, leading the child back out to the plain in which they reside.

"YOU KILL GOGY" Cheda yells on her way out of the door. I can physically hear the backspace of the universe be pressed and held down. Soon, even I won't remember this happened. Time moves backwards, and the people return to the original timeline.

But I still remember. I still remain. Was I forgotten, or does it simply not matter?

Either way, I do believe I like this child.