10

I said no TW but here's one. Torture ahead.  Read. The. Description. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can probably skip this chapter and it'll still make sense. 

As promised, Dream returned to Tommy's cell. Tommy was in the corner having a panic attack. Dream stands there until it's over and approaches the shaking teenager. 

"Please, I'll stop." He begs. Dream merely tuts in response. 

"What do you think your punishment should be, Tommy?" Dream asks in his most sick and sadistic tone.

"I didn't do anything wrong thou-" Tommy begins but is promptly cut off.

"But you did. I say we kill Tubbo. But we can probably find a middle ground." Dream offers. 

"N-nothing to eat? For a few days?" Tommy asks. Dream taps his mask where his chin would be.

"Hmm... counter offer, I kill you and make Tubbo watch." Dream returns. Tommy shakes his head.

"A-a beating?" Tommy mumbles weakly. Dream pretends to be deep in thought. 

"Hmm. Not quite enough this time. I had a guest over. I've been more than fair with this after all, You could do better." Dream naggs, and Tommy breaks then and there.

"I'll lick your boots, Dream. You can kill me, please kill me even. Just dont hurt Tubbo." Tommy begs and Dream kicks him back against the wall. But he continues on, unhindered. 

"I'll fight with you, I'll work, I'll do anything! You can't hurt him, please!" Pleads Tommy. Dream pulls him to his feet and Tommy's knees give out from under him, leaving only Dreams arm to hold him.

"I hurt whoever, kill whomever and do what ever I want. If I were you, I'd be more careful throwing around words like anything. That's how you get in these situations. So what's your punishment, Tommy?" Dreams face is inches from Tommy's and Tom's blue eyes reflect his fear clear as day.

"You kill me?" He whispers. Dream let's go.

"That's a reward, not a punishment. You don't get to escape from here, you little bug." Dream exhales in a bored manner. Tears roll down Tommy's cheek.

"I'll give you three options. We do a public beating, with an Audience. I kill Tubbo. Or we try some experiments I've been wanting to work out." Dream offers. Tommy looks up, hatred seething in his eyes. But what choice does he have? Tubbo means more to him than anything. Experiments could entail anything. The only thing he could trust was the outcome Dream wanted from the beginning. 

"Fine..." Tommy sighs. Dream shakes his head and grabs Tommy by the face, forcing him to purse his lips. 

"I need to hear what you want." Dream asks softly. 

"The fucking beating." Tommy avoids Dreams gaze.

"What about it?" Dream asks. Tommy's heart drops when he realizes what Dream is asking him to do.

"I want the public beating." Tommy submits. Dream grins and steps back.

"Was that so hard?" He inquires and leaves to make preparations. 

In an hour's time, Tommy is jumpy and fidgety. Every sound makes him whip around. He rings out his shirt so much that a hole forms. And finally, it's almost a relief when Dream does come. He can at least get it over with.

In the hallway is a slab-high stage with a singular fence post on it that reaches the ceiling. 

"Attention all, as you may have guessed, we have a show for you today. Anyone who watches it through will be fed tomorrow. If you clap when it's over, I'll grant you one wish within my power. That can be your own freedom, by the way." Dream announces. This is enough to get everyone to their window. Tubbo, Skeppy and Sapnap are confused at what is about to happen. Why is Tommy outside his cell?