6

Fuck. Him.

Quackity has had enough. More than enough. This entire time, he's been pushed around and cast aside. By Wilbur. By Shlatt. By Techno. And all this time, he's been pushed around by Dream. Successful revenge is a rare and beautiful thing. And he is long overdue to taste sweet victory again.

When Wilbur shunned him from L'manburg, Quackity started his own nation. When Shlatt abused his power, Quackity overthrew him. And killed him but that's beside the point. When Technoblade, Dream, and Phil destroyed L'manburg AGAIN, in a way that could never be fixed, Quackity extracted his revenge. Phil was placed under house arrest. Techno was put on trial.

But all of these backfired. Mexican L'Manberg, aka El Rapids, fell to disorder, split perspectives, and anarchy. Shlatt didn't care about him, ever. He was cruel, manipulative and in the end caused more wounds than could ever heal. But Quackity tried to move on. He fell in love and tried to be happy. He lived in New L'Manberg and tried to just be his neutral good self. But times changed. The world ended. Fireballs fell from the sky and explosions rained upon him, nearly killing him. Phil was merely arrested and later escaped. Technoblade was hunted down, put on trial, and executed. But for some reason the man's immortal. Quackity tried to chase after the anarchist in the name of justice, and was killed. And Dream? He never had to pay. Not once.

Fuck. Them. All.

He doesn't care about people. He simply stopped trying. But revenge, that's different. Dream has to pay. For what he's done. For what he's doing. For what he will do. So it's Quackity who calls the meeting, everyone invited shows and meets over the pit that was l'manburg.

The guest list was.... surprising. Because EVERYONE was there. Even Technoblade and Philza.

"Somethings wrong here, I can feel it." Fundy says with a laugh to try to lighten the mood. It does not, in fact, lighten the mood.

"Listen. Fuck you guys. But fuck Dream more. We have a common enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend or some shit. So let's just get our act together and beat Dreams fine sorry ass." Quackity angry proclaims. The entire server is very still all of a sudden.

"LANGUAGE!!" Bad Yells and it brings others to speak too.

"He's right, even together, our odds are slim. But separate? We could never." Says Drista solemnly and nearly everyone yelps and turns to look at her.

"Relax. I'm here so Dream can't be. We can't exist within render distance of each other. I'm helping you out. That said, I can't get close to him either so I'm not too much help in a fight." She sighs. A hand raises. A pink hand.

"Sup, Technoblade?" She calls to the blade.

"Can I have a shulker box?" He asks her. Everyone relaxes a bit and laughs as he is told no. While those two argue a bit, everyone else begins to devise a plan.

"So how do we try to pull this off?" Purpled asks.

"We should search for this hidden base." Foolish puts forth

"No shit Sherlock. But it'll take a year to comb the known world." Quackity scoffs.

"LANGUAGE!" Bad interjects.

"Unless we split up." Hannah points out. A few murmurs of agreement rise up from the crowd.

"Great idea, then he can pick us off one by one. Why don't we all just tie ourselves up and wait for him?" Fundy laughs sarcastically.

"Actually, it's not a bad idea. It's just missin a small detail." Technoblade breaks off from his debate with Drista to join the rest of the conversation.

"What's that?" Ranboo asks

"Well ranboo, I think it's simple. We just keep track of who goes where. If someone goes missin then we know where Dream was lookin around. Which'll be close to his hideout." Techno elaborates.

"Why do you say it like that? Ranbow. Like rainbow but ran." Ranboo asks.

"Is that even REMOTELY relevant,  right now?" Sam demands. Ranboo shakes his head silently.

"So it's a lottery for bad luck. We're bait?" Quackity asks. Techno shrugs.

"You're an asshole! You're probably helping him!" Quackity shouts accusingly.

"HEH?"

"LANGUAGE!"

"Everyone calm down!" Puffy yells.

"It's the best plan we've heard." Drista points out.

"It's the ONLY plan!" Quackity retorts.

"Listen, I think Dream is a tyrant. And you can always count on me to hate governments and tyranny. Don't trust me, trust my superior knowledge paired with anarchy and my snitches for a chat." Techno says as if it's a motivational speech. It's not very motivational in the end but it gets the job done.

"Any other ideas?" Sapnap offers. Techno puts his hand up. Everyone stares.

"We could kill George." He offers. Everyone laughs nervously but it's clear that he's not joking. Looking around, Quackity wonders where George even is....

"Split up and search for clues, it is." Fundy proclaims. Just like that, it was decided.

They'd each search the corners of the known world. Everyone wrote in a book where they'd search and if someone went missing, then they'd know where they disappeared from. Chat would tell them if something went wrong too. It seemed so foolproof. But in the vast murder of crows, no one saw the raven.

Far away, perched on a mountain, Dream sat in a tree eating the pie he had offered to Tubbo. As he finished the last bite, a raven appeared on the distant horizon. Dream hopped down from the tree and he's out his arm. The large bird landed and told him everything.

"A trap? We'll see." He replied, softly stroking the bird's feathers. He pulled from his sweater pocket the book Tommy had written absolutely 100% of his own free will. Totally.

"Let's go say hello, shall we?"