𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

you and intak began walking towards the outdoor hallways to avoid the rain that was falling above. you had to admit, things were definitely awkward. after kissing him with no warning, and also the fact that intak kept something so important from you for a while , you were trying to process everything that just happened. at the same time, he was also feeling the same way. but you've never seen intak have so much emotion in his eyes. normally he's stern-faced, doing his job in P6, which is protecting everyone. it made you look at him differently a little bit, in an appreciative way. it meant a lot to you that he was here by your side and even offered to stay the whole night in the hideaway with you, if it meant that you didn't have to go home to keeho.

he really was a thoughtful person, you didn't understand why it took you so long to think that.

intak's always been this way, before you even came to P6. he's always hid his feelings from the other members, his mentality being to stick to his job and his job only. the last thing he wanted to do was cause more problems for the group.

but once you get to know more about him, he could actually be a huge sweetheart. since he protects the group, his main goal is to put others before himself - even outside of the hideaway. you were beginning to notice this, and it made you think to yourself, people who aren't selfish and wouldn't mind putting someone else in front of them are always bound to be loyal.

maybe getting with keeho was a clear mistake, there was already chemistry between you and intak.

"im sorry y/n, im trying not to get upset with myself, but i feel like i need to hold myself accountable for keeping all of this from you. i was put in a really tough position, and i didn't know what to do and-" he suddenly interrupted your thoughts.

"intak?" you interrupted.

"yes...?" he responded.

"you didn't do anything wrong. i completely understand. if i was in your position i would do the same thing. keeho was wrong for threatening you, and he was wrong for what he did. but the last person i should be mad at is you."

"you sure? i still feel terrible."

the both of you had reached the wet concrete in the hallways and you stopped in place, right in front of him.

"im sure. if anything i should be the one apologizing. i kissed you without your consent, and started getting mad at you before you even started talking."

"i liked the kiss..." he thought in his head.

when he felt your lips press onto his, he didn't know how to react. he's been wanting something like this to happen for a while. but he wanted to be respectful and keep his distance, ever since he found out that you were with keeho. it upset him, but not terribly. life isn't always going to go as planned, but if something was to ever happen between the two of you, intak still wanted to give you the space you needed.

"so we good?" you say.

"yes, of course."

you fixed up your uniform a bit, wiping off some lint that happened to appear on it. you always hated the kaisei uniforms, but when it came time to wearing the gray version you really despised it. the skirt for this uniform was way too short for your liking (but in reality it wasn't), making you have to pull it down every five seconds in fear of some random person staring. the top was always tight and uncomfortable, but you managed to make it look sort of presentable. you always made sure to not leave house without a jacket on during this time of season as well.

intak noticed you fumbling around with your skirt and top, and saw that you didn't get anywhere. the two of you walked around one building and managed to find an empty space behind a wall. of how to say it without sounding weird or creepy. it was the last thing he wanted to do. he knew that you were having a hard time, so the least that he could do was attempt to help.

"here...you need help?"

"uh, yea... it's just the skirt keeps riding up and the tag on the shirt keeps poking me. happens every time i wear this uniform." you complain.

you turned around and let intak reach to get your tag, you were glad he couldn't see your face, your cheeks were heating up dramatically. you hoped that he wasn't uncomfortable with how close you were standing to him. the truth was, he wasn't bothered at all. he was more focused on getting the tag loose. he moved your hair to the side gently, making sure to not hurt you, and started pulling at it. the tag didn't budge, so he had to try a more direct approach, ripping it with his teeth. you could feel his hot breath over your neck at his softly bit the tag and ripped it lose, dropping it on the floor. you secretly wished that the school day was over right now so training could start.

"thank you..." you said quietly, looking down.

"sorry if i hurt you, it wouldn't come off."

"no no you're fine, you didn't do anything." you smiled.

"ok great, ill walk you to class?"

"sure."

the two of you began walking towards your first period class, you face still trying to recover from what happened earlier. intak was secretly confused as to why you were acting so odd, he wanted to make sure he didn't do anything wrong. he decided to leave it alone for now.