𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"as much as i want you to, don't hurt him."

you and keeho were seated on the couch and you were thinking about a lot, especially since you just told him about what jiung did to you in the back of the hideaway. you were feeling a lot of things, confused, scared, angry, but what you feared the most was how jiung was going to react once he finds out that you told keeho. it was the right thing to do, but after you got the huge weight off of your chest you couldn't help but fear the consequences.

"why not?"

"it will only make things worse, it could possibly divide P6 too, and we don't need that right now. you can talk to him but please, don't harm him."

"what do you mean by make things worse."

"he's... gonna make me pay for it," you exclaimed, goosebumps forming on your arm.

"make you pay for it?" he said quietly.

"yes."

"shit, i have to worry about the hideaway and keep jiung away from you.. then i have to worry about giving money to my mom and college.. im about to break."

you thought about all the things that keeho had to worry about and you instantly felt bad. you just added another thing to his long list of worries and that made your stomach tie into knots quickly. you thought about how to help him relax and you smirked.

"you know what would calm you down?" you whispered, travelling your hand up his body to his shoulder.

"i know exactly what, i hope we're thinking the same thing." he gazed at your chest.

"you're gonna have to wait until tonight," you knew this was going to annoy him, you could tell that he eagerly wanted to start now. but if you were gonna try anything, later would be better.

you felt a hand snake down into your pants and the zipper being undone, the cargos slipping off like butter onto the floor. you were taken back by this, what he really that impatient? you felt your body be whipped onto his lap and he brought you closer to his chest glancing at every part of your body.

"i make the rules here," he said in the deepest voice you've ever heard, it immediately turned you on.

"i thought that was my job."

"fuck no." you felt his hand about to travel somewhere else but you grabbed his wrist and slid it back up onto your waist. he was confused about this, but let you continue on.

"maybe we can switch it up, you are stressed after all."

"very stressed." he confirmed.

you pressed your lips onto his but began kissing him differently then you usually do, you normally let him take over but this time it was your turn. you pushed his hands higher onto your body, his right one reaching under your shirt, his warm hand touching your skin, and the other one closer up your thigh. you scooted closer to him, still not leaving his lips. you wanted to make sure that he would remember this kiss, you could tell that he would, by the way he wasn't letting go and that his eyes were closed. he was tempted to move his hands, but was curious to find out what else you were willing to do since you're becoming more bold.

"so this is what you've been wanting to do?" he spoke between muffled kisses.

"for a while yea,"

"well you're-"

"keeho?" you say.

"yes?"

"shut up and focus."

"yes ma'am."