The Way You Make Me Feel - 5 (FINALE)

He vanished from the door so quickly you didn't even register he'd moved until your back was suddenly slammed up against the dressing room wall. His perfect lips were on yours again, a feeling you'd craved every waking second since the very first time. It was so easy to drown in him, and that's all you wanted to do. His hands groped your body desperately, forcing you to whine into his mouth, earning a raspy moan from him. Michael loved the sound of you.

Damp curly strands of hair hung in his face, and you pushed them back to see him better, and as always, he looked beautiful. You both pulled away to catch your breath, panting and searching the depths of each other's eyes. The tension was so strong, you almost couldn't bear it.

"Michael," you whispered to him.

Sliding his big hands down your sides to rest on your waist, he spoke softly, "Y/N,"

"I want you," you breathed, quickly undoing the buttons on Michael's shirt before tossing it haphazardly to the side.

"I want you, baby; you're all I've wanted," he groaned in response, raking a frustrated hand through his hair. He impatiently fidgeted with the zipper on your dress, watching as the slinky black material fell to the carpeted floor and pooled around your pretty feet. He stood there for more than a moment, mouth completely agape at the sight of you in just your undergarments.

"Damn, baby," Michael rasped, his adam's apple bobbing in his throat. He looked you up and down, his eyes coming to a halt at your perky tits pushed all the way up in the sparkly cobalt blue bra he'd had designed especially for you.

You giggled, pleased with his reaction, and walked slowly towards him, purposefully swinging your hips the exact way you knew drove him insane.

"Girl, you don't even understand how you make me f– fuuuuck," he cut himself off as you ran your soft hands up and down his abs, grazing lower and lower by the second. As your fingers approached his V-line, Michael's breath hitched, and you could've sworn you felt something stirring in his pants. He gently moved your hands away and undid your bra, groaning as he watched your tits be freed from their blue constraints. Scooping you up bridal style, Michael pressed his lips to yours, and you were connected once again, rhythmically, perfectly, and absolutely.

He stumbled over to the couch with you in his grip, never disconnecting his lips from yours except to place you gently onto the couch and climb on top of you. As he looked down at your flushed face, fraught with passion, his heart swelled. He wished with everything in him that you would love him the way he loved you. He hoped that after this, he would kiss you every day and be able to call you his forever.

But now, Michael thought, it was time to get you back for all the times you'd teased him.

He narrowed his eyes at you, leaned in, and wrapped a hand around your throat, applying pressure with his thumb. He wasn't even an inch away, and every time his lips brushed against yours, you could feel your pussy throbbing for him.

"Y/N, baby, you've been messing with me these past few months. Walkin' around in those tiny lil shorts with that perfect ass, always shooting me seductive looks in meetings, and damn the way you dance. " He paused for a second to watch you blush. "What's the matter, baby? C'mon, speak up for me," Michael removed his hand from your throat to let you talk.

You looked at him disapprovingly, pouting your lip. "Why'd you let go?" you asked innocently, sitting up and blinking up at him.

"Oh, you're a freak like that!" Michael laughed.

"You love it," you laughed back.

"I do," he smirked, suddenly pushing you back down onto the couch and placing a flurry of kisses down your stomach.

You moaned softly, relishing the feeling of his lips on your skin. He palmed at your thighs with both hands, groaning at their thickness and trying to hide his ever-growing erection. He painted you with kisses, moving down until his soft lips reached your lace thong, blue to match your bra, which now lay crumpled on the floor next to Michael's shirt.