Thanksgiving Surprise 2/2 : F*ck the Wine

authors note: sorry for how late this is lol, college midterms n shit took me awhile. promise i'll make it up to y'all with new content! anyways, enjoy<33

- miika

Y/N's POV:

Holy shit. Holy shit. Is this really happening?

I'm in the passenger seat of Michael's car, a beautiful red corvette he's wanted forever. His face is still flushed from our kiss, and I can see him gulp every few seconds as he stares at the road ahead.

"Michael," I call softly. Immediately, he turns to me, and I see those deep brown eyes I've missed so much.

"Yes, Princess?" he replies.

I don't reply, instead resting my hand on his thigh, which draws a gasp out of him. My eyes widen as I notice the bulge in his jeans. Wow.

He feels me staring and blushes in response, his gaze hardening as he turns his attention back to the road. Shit. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

I start to move my hand away, but he quickly traps my hand in its place under his own. The weight of his hand on mine feels so right, so natural. "Y/N," he says, his voice deepening.

I feel a blush start to creep across my own cheeks. "Yes, Mikey?" I respond. I know how much he likes it when I call him that. Not no damn Mikey-Poo. Ewww.

"Can we go to mine?" he rasps as I inch my hand up his thigh. I can see him growing frustrated as his hard-on grows more pronounced under the fabric of his pants.

"But, the wine-

"Fuck the wine," he growls, his eyes low. Mine widen in response. I've never seen him like this, but boy, have I imagined it.

I bring my other hand up to his face, tracing his sharp jawline, and tilt his chin up to look at me. He doesn't look uncomfortable like he did with Bex, but desperate.

I don't even think before the words leave my mouth.

2nd POV

"How about you fuck me instead?" you breathe into Michael's ear, blood rushing from his head down to his crotch to keep his growing erection at attention.

The car stops at a red light, and he wraps a hand tight around your throat, squeezing just enough to deprive your brain of some oxygen, sending a combination of dopamine and adrenaline through your body.

"I plan on it," he chuckles darkly into your ear. You have never seen this side of Michael before, and it's turning you on. You rub your legs together in an attempt to create some much-needed friction as the light turns green, and a very astute Michael notices, wearing a smirk on his face.

As he steers with his left hand, he brings his right hand to rest on your upper thigh, tortuously close to your wet core. You shuffle in your seat, face flushing.

"What's the matter, Princess? Can't handle me?" he jeers, flashing a white-toothed grin.

You try to push his hand up towards your aching pussy, but he stays firmly on your thigh. He chuckles, and you rack your brain for a way to get what you want as fast as possible.

Then, smirking right back at him, you place your hand straight on the badly hidden tent in his pants. He hisses, his body jerking slightly. "Shittt, Y/N," he groans, trying to refocus on the road.

"I can handle you just fine, baby," you smile at him, pressing your hand into him.

He moans this time, and you keen in response. "God, girl, the things you do to me," he sighs. "I'm gonna fuck you so good when we get home."