Chapter 1

(I think you should listen to imagination by Shawn Mendes during this chapter)
Brooklyn's pov: We are getting on the plane to go back to L.A. We just got a new house there and now we are fully moving in. I have to sit by myself on the plane so I put on my headphones and listened to music. I feel a soft tap on my shoulder after about 10 min. so I take off my Beats and and look at whom tapped me. It was Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier! "Hey I'm Cameron, this is Nash, and you're gorgeous!" Cam said. I giggled and said,"Hey, I'm Brooklyn,I know who you are, and thanks!" I replied. They probably think I'm a stalker or some crazy fangirl now. Way to go Brooke! Nash spoke up," So you're a fan?" I nodded, Cam said something,"cool. Do you live in L.A.?" I nodded agin. Nash moved back to talk to Matt and Carter so Taylor walked up. I was freaking out! Cameron broke the silence by saying," Taylor this is Brooklyn, she is a fan of ours and she lives in L.A." Taylor nodded and said," well you know me and I've seen you on twitter so we should hang!" I nodded... agin. "Do you not talk? You can talk to is like your friends. We don't bite!" Cam said. I giggled. This has been the best day ever! When we landed there were tons of fans. They all took pictures for 10- 15 minutes and them we introduced ourselves to the other boys. We talked for a bit then Carter asked," Do you wanna ride with us in the limo?*click* or Naw?" We laughed and agreed.
Savannah's POV: We told the driver where we lived and he took off. Everybody talked, made vines, or listened to music. When we got there everyone got out. "Are you guys coming in?" I asked. They all laughed and said that they lived next door. We went inside the house. I ran up to my room and locked the door. I changed into a coral and black bikini, grabbed a towel, and grabbed my phone. As I got down stairs Brooke and Mattie ran up. Everyone was staring at me. "I have to try our pool. If u guys want to come u can!" I said. They nodded and started to get up. The girls came back down is similar bathing suits. "Take a pic it will last longer!" Mattie teased. We play music,tan, and talk. Soon a shadow appears above me. I open my eyes to see Matthew in his swim trunks. He picked me up and tree me in the water before i knew what was happening. Apparently the other guys threw the other girls in too because all 3 of us were in the water. We played all types of games and stuff 'till Mahogany asked," It's 5:00 so do you guys wanna go grab something to eat?" We all nodded and went our separate ways to change.

--------///////------/-/-/-:-:(()))((())$$
So I forgot to describe Mattie. She has blonde hair to her shoulders, blue/green eyes, and a good body.
How do u like this one? Was it okay?
Comment, but pls if u have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Like I said I just started this and I'm not the best.