Chapter 7

Brooke's pov:
*next day*
It is currently 11:00 and all of the girls are getting ready to go to Digi Tour. We are going with the guys. I'm so excited. We get to meet so many people. I'm wearing white shorts,a black shirt with a designed pocket,and white Vans. After everyone is done getting ready,we walk downstairs. All the guys were there waiting for us. They complimented how we looked and we went to the limo. Mahogany and I talked the whole ride there. It was so fun. When we get there, we go backstage and meet a few people. I met tons of YouTubers,Viners,and singers. It was a great experience. While the guys preformed me and the other girls hung out. Carter came off stage,but nobody else did. He told us girls so come on stage,so we got up. When we went on stage,the girls started screaming. They chanted our names and I took a video. It's so cool to have so many people screaming for you. After the event was over we picked up some Toco Bell and went back to our house. I changed into sweat pants and went back to eat. We all ate and watched movies. Taylor grabbed my hand. It was dark so nobody could see. I looked at him. I could see his eyes sparkle in the light. I think I have gained all his trust back. I'm so ready for him to ask me out agin.
1234567890"&@$)(;:/-.,?!'[]{}#%^*+=
Was this long enough? I keep re-reading the chapters and see more mistakes every time. Do u guys even like this? Comment and vote. I'm gonna say something later on in an authors note,so if u wanna here stay tuned! Love ya