Chapter 8

*read authors note at the end*
Taylor's pov: Today I'm gonna ask Brooke out. I feel so good and confident about it. All the guys are gonna help me set it up and then the girls are gonna bring her to me. I woke up and took a shower. After my shower,I brushed my teeth. I put on dark jeans,a red flannel,and red Vans. I got in my silver Lamborghini and drove to the beach. Shawn set up his stool and guitar. All the other guys were putting lights (clear Christmas lights) in the sand. I put a blanket out and put a trail of candles towards the blanket. I was almost done. Kynslee brought Maci and she gave me a basket of food. Maci was gonna help Brooke to the blanket. Finally,Brooke got there. The guys had put up cameras so it would record her reaction. She made it to the blanket and Shawn started singing. I told her this big speech and then I asked her the big question. She was tearing up and I got really nervous. What if she still doesn't trust me? I was just think all the bad things possible. "Of course I will be your girlfriend. You make me so happy! I'm so glad that u did this." She said. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Everyone that was hiding 'awed' and she blushed. They left and we sat under the beautiful stars while eating a picnic diner. I'm so happy she said yes!
123456789101112131415161718192021
I'm going through some things right now. DM me if you wanna know what's up. Also I feel bad bc I have been worrying about my life and my love life and not updating. Like I said in the authors not earlier today,I won't b on here next week. I might update a little. Thanks agin and have a great day😊