Chapter 5

Brooks pov: I changed into a long sleeve shirt that has Taylor's face on it and says 'Taylor Caniff' in black. I also put on denim shorts,mascara,and curled my hair into a ponytail. After,i put on black vans I walked door."I love your shirt!" Taylor commented,he continued,"please put this on. It'll make you even more gorgeous!" He asked/stated. I took the black bandanna saying a quick 'thanks' and putting it in my hair. We left and he broke the comfortable silence," Do u want to know where we are going?" He asked,I put my lip out and nodded. "You are so adorable! We are going to the boardwalk!" He exclaimed. I squealed," you know me so well!!" I responded. When we got there he opened my door for me and I thanked him smiling. We walked around stopping at games or rides. Finally,we played the last game and he said," after I play this game,we can go back. I'll text the boys and we can all have a movie night. How does that sound?" I nodded and smiled. He played and won me a huge bear.This night was amazing!" When we got home Cam gave me some sweats and I stayed in my shirt. We all watched movies and cuddled. Everyone was asleep but me...agin. This happens all the time. "Why are u awake,beautiful?" Tay's voice startled me. "I'm just not tired I guess." I shrugged, he nodded understanding. He patted the spot next to him,i got up and patted over to him. We cuddled and I soon fell asleep.
,-/:;)($&@'!?,.-:()$$&'$&@@""""""@@
This is part of the 5th chapter. I'll update more tomorrow. Thank u all for reading my story and being patient!