Chapter 2

Brooklyn's POV: We all went separate ways to get ready. I ran upstairs,turned on music, and got in the shower. When I got out I put on a cream colored muscle tank that says,"Don't Be Basic" ,denim shorts,and black Vans. I blow dried my hair and put it in a French braid to the side. After I put on some mascara I was ready. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. The boys were in the living room when I got there. "You look beautiful!" Nash said. I blushed and said," I'm older than you Grier. Take it easy." Taylor pitched in,"Yah Grier back off she's mine!" I laughed and shook my head. "What if I have a boyfriend?" I asked. He looked hurt, but replied,"do u?" I replied right before the girls came down saying," do you like me Caniff?" He asked the same and I said that I had my eye on somebody. It was true,i had my eye on him. We left and in the car we switched numbers. We get to Applebee's and went in. I sat beside Taylor and Savannah. We were talking, but I couldn't focus because of how glum Taylor looked. I pulled out my phone and text him.
*Convo*
(B-Brooklynn t-Taylor)
B:You do know that when I said "I have my eye on somebody" I meant I have my eye on you
T: Really? I really do have a connection with you
B: well I want to get to know you first
T: Me 2 <3
*convo over* ( still Brooke's pov)
*2 weeks later*
I have really grown feelings for Taylor. I blush at the little things he does or I get nervous around her. It's such a good feeling. I'm glad he feels that way too. After we eat and everyone is watching movies, Matt pulls me outside to talk. "I really like Savannah. I just wanted to know if it was okay with you,if I could ask her out?" He asked. I squealed and replied," of course you can. Y'all would be such a cute couple!" After we talked he let me hop on his back and,while laughing, run around the house. Everyone was laughing at our stupidity and craziness until Taylor ran out and slammed the door. "I'll be right back." I said chasing after him.
* To be continued*
///:::::::::::::::::::::://::/:://////////:///
How was that? I might update agin today so yah. Vote and comment! ✌️ stay swag