Be Independent

But... aren't you going to get married soon? The wedding invitation and the wedding are ready, so if you break up now..." How did it end? Even Akshu dare not imagine this scene, "Do your parents know?"

"When the time comes, you can retreat." Aaru said that it didn't matter to her, "  I will Find a time and talk to my parents."

Anyway, it will be over. If you can, you will be refunded. Save some money and live your life.

"You are crazy!" Akshu disagreed, "How can it end this time? Your relatives know it, and your parents will definitely not agree."

"I can't help if I disagree." Aaru originally wanted to continue eating, but when the soup reached her mouth, she seemed to be unable to swallow it anyway. She said in a low voice, "I plan to find a job and work hard for a few years first. I am thinking about the future. ."

Maybe in her future life, there will be no more "marriage" plan.

It is necessary to save money in advance, buy insurance, and implement a single-living pension plan.

*

At night, I just talked to Akshu about looking for a job. The next day, Akshu called her, "Aaru, are you really looking for a job?"

"Look for it." Aaru lay on Akshu's bed, hugging the quilt, "Are there any recommendations?"

"My cousin's company is hiring people. Would you like to try it?"

Aaru looked down and thought for a while. Although Abhinav  is a young boss, he looks quite capable. Maybe you can learn a lot by following him?

Now because she doesn't plan to get married, her career has become the number one concern for Aaru. Maybe she has passed the innocent age. Now she is far more thoughtful than before, and she said, "When is the interview?"

It is a good choice to be able to work with Akshu in the same company and learn a lot.

"It's fine in the afternoon, do you want to come over today?"

Aaru glanced at the time, now at 11:30, she nodded, "I guess I can go, what time in the afternoon?"

"2:45 o'clock is the interview time."

"Okay." Aaru replied, and got up and went to Akshu's simple bathroom. These are simple private houses rented by workers. Of course, there are also good houses, but the rent is not close to the people. Akshu is already a kind of life lover. Now, the home is decorated very warmly, and there are two pots of green plants. The house is rented for short, but the life is one's own, which is very ceremonial.

At 2:30, Aaru rushed to Akshu's company, because she didn't go home, she wore Akshu's clothes.

A simple black skirt.

She walked into the company, her eyes with a faint smile seemed to be adorned with stars.

Just by image, it is easy for people to have a good impression.

When she walked into Abhinav's office, the company's male colleagues were excitedly discussing, "This is so beautiful! It would be nice to stay."

"Interviewer, hello." Aaru stood in front of Abhinav.

As the company's HR position is currently vacant, Aaru personally completes the recruitment work.

Abhinav looked up at her, nodded, took the spectacle case next to him, took out the spectacles, and put them on, as if he was personable.

"This is my resume." Aaru put the freshly printed resume on Abhinav's desk.

Abhinav noticed that she was wearing a light gold necklace on her wrist, and she was not nervous at all. On the contrary, she was calm.

The interviewers who came today were very nervous.

Probably due to his majesty and aura.

But she was not nervous at all.

Abhinav smiled, did not speak, lowered his head and opened her resume.

In the resume column, the campus is the famous school B, but the other parts are very blank and there is no internship experience.

He was silent for a moment, raised his eyes and asked politely: "There is nothing wrong with your resume, but you don't seem to have internship experience?"

"Yes." Aaru sat on a chair. The V-neck called her very long, fair and confident. "I graduated from the Department of Foreign Languages ​​of University B. In addition to completing basic studies, I also participate in some extracurricular activities, such as debates. the study……"

The introduction is eloquent, the volume is moderate, and the tone is comfortable.

Abhinav nodded, "How about English?"

Aaru smiled and said in pure English: "Although my internship experience is very lacking, I still hope that your company will give me a chance to let me stay here to study..."

At the beginning of the university, if it weren't for falling in love with Neil, she would be considered a scholar.

It doesn't matter if a person is beautiful.

Also quite capable.

From the perspective of Abhinav, Aaru is a very good seed. With her academic qualifications, she can invest in more promising large companies, but she chose a small and young entrepreneurial company like him, which is really a commitment to backward compatibility. .

So Abhinav was very satisfied with her resume, and she helped her glasses and said: "There is no problem, I have passed you. If I think it is suitable, I can come to work tomorrow."

Now the company is in the start-up period, and there is no such desire for talents. After all, he knows that talents are more yearning for large enterprises.

"Okay." Aaru smiled, took back his resume, and Abhinav walked out of the office.

"How's it going?" Akshu came over and asked immediately.

Aaru smiled and made an OK gesture.

Akshu made a scissor hand, "Yeah! We can work together in the future."

When the other male colleagues heard that she was left behind, they burst into applause. Of course, such a beautiful colleague is what every man yearns for.

Karthik, Aaru's father. There is a house, so after marriage,  her mother did not work and gave birth to two daughters. Aaru is the eldest daughter, and her younger sister Krishna is currently studying at university.

Aaru's father is serious and self-disciplined, but he treats his wife and children well.

Therefore, Aaru's mother, who had a happy life, was always gentle and tolerant. Even if Neil's family was poor, she never underestimated him. On the contrary, she loved Neil very much.

"I'm talking about it." Aaru couldn't respond to Naira's request, and said perfunctorily: "Mom, I'll go buy two clothes first and talk later."

"I want to buy two more sets and get married right away, girl, don't save money, go and buy a few good sets. Mom will watch you marry Neil beautifully."

When Aaru heard this, her heart seemed to be pulled by something.

She lowered her eyes, pretended not to hear the words clearly, and hurriedly cut off the call.