He got it

Aaru understood Akshu's feelings too well. Her parents wanted her daughter to become a phoenix, but she fell far short of the expectations of her father. Therefore, in the eyes of her parents, Akshu was regarded as an"unsatisfied child". Be the "eldest daughter" of the leader.

Because she was ordinary, she was under too much pressure.

Aaru took a tissue from her bag and handed it to Akshu. Akshu lowered her head and didn't answer it, not wanting people to see her tears.

When Abhinav saw this, he also felt that he had gone too far, and glanced at Aaru.

Aaru showed blame.

Even though She is not familiar with him, can't you tell the lesson in private? Must be in front of so many people? Although those people may not be able to hear it, everyone knows that Akshu was trained by Abhinav.

He is the boss, so his emotional intelligence is so low?

Afterwards, Abhinav also felt that it was inappropriate to do this, but he was really angry at the time. His company had just been established for a few months. It was an important moment for training people. It seemed that she was a relative.

This cousin is very close, treating her as a sister, and deliberately helping her to rise to the top, but after observing during this time, he feels that Akshu is really not suitable for being a manager.

One is not sharply aware, and the other is not convincing. She doesn't know how to arrange work, she belongs to the kind of office girl who can only do simple work.

He himself felt very sorry.

*

six o'clock.

The company clocked in and got off work on time.

Akshu has sorted out her desk and her emotions. Like a okay person, she carried her bag and said to Aarohi, "Okay, let's go."

Aaru didn't know how to comfort her, so She took two steps forward and took her arm tightly.

She is her best friend, how could she be willing to be sad.

Akshu looked down, saw her hand, smiled lightly, "It's okay."

Aaru's eyebrows were a little worried, "Really all right?"

Akshu shook her head lightly, "Get used to it."

"Is your cousin very fierce?" Aaru only knew Akshu and had heard of his name at school, but didn't know him.

"Fortunately, he is not very angry at ordinary times, but he is a bit more grumpy at work."

"Also a workaholic?"

"Also?" Akshu's expression was puzzled, "Who else is it? Your family?"

"No." Aaru refused to talk about Neil. She was different from the past. She no longer praised Neil from time to time, and said with a smile: "What do you want to eat?"