break off an engagement part 1

In the darkness, there was only Aarohi alone.

She walked slowly, holding a flashlight in her palm, and she felt a sense of loneliness in the darkness of the world.

Suddenly a person passed by, very tall, wearing a black fisherman hat and a pure black sweater.

He quickly left Aarohi, leaving her alone.

Aaru was afraid, and Aarohi yelled at him: "Hey, wait a minute."

The man paused, did not stop, but slowed down.

The next second, a flashlight lights up.

The flashlight from the palm of the man shone in front. He didn't speak, but he turned his head back.

In the darkness, the man stared at her quietly.

In fact, you can't see your face clearly.

But Aarohi smiled.

Because she knew that the man stopped to wait for her.

She also knew who this man was.

The male **** of the law department of big B--

Neil Malhotra.

Silent warmth filled my heart.

Aarohi chased up with a bright smile on his lips, "I know who you are, isn't Neil, a top student in the law department? Hello, handsome boy, my name is Aarohi Singhania..."

*

"Swipe!" With a sound, the curtains were opened.

The sun is dazzling.

Naira opened the curtains and said, " Aarohi, the eldest aunt gave the necklace over and said it was for you and Neil as a wedding gift, so you can get up quickly and have a look."

Aarohi opened his eyes, wanted to continue sleeping, and sat up quickly.

My head hurts a bit.

She pressed it with her hand, looking for the clingy jerk, her daughter "ruhi"

"Where is the little star?" Aarohi couldn't slow down, half-squinting her eyes, very dumbfounded.

Where is her daughter?

I usually rely on her for the first time when I wake up.

"What little star?" Naira's expression was even more dazed than her, "Is it newly bought jewelry?"

"No, it's my daughter." Aarohi thought of looking for a disheveled hair. Suddenly, she was stunned because she discovered that Naira, who was covered in white hair, had turned into black hair, and was much younger...

"Mom, did you dye your hair?" She was surprised, turned her head, and turned to the mirror next to her. She turned into long hair.

When the little star was born, she cut her hair to make it easier to take care of the child...

She looked down at her hand.

A platinum ring appeared on the ring finger.

This ring was a proposal ring Neil gave her before getting married. Later, she went out to play and was lost... Probably from a very early time, it indicates that this is a failed marriage, right?

She was suddenly relieved.

It turned out that she was dead.

When Neil filed for a divorce with her, she looked back on her efforts over the years and left the house in despair. Then, she was hit and killed by a car.