seek advantages and avoid disadvantages

Aaru walked alone for a while, the curvature of the corners of her lips slowly faded from the joy just now.

Everything just now was a catastrophe, and she bravely stepped out, but below, there was a more serious catastrophe-the level of the parents.

She broke up.

Yes, in the first moment of rebirth, I chose to break up with the man who had thought that he would get in touch with each other.

But the wedding banquet has been ordered, the wedding photos have been taken, and friends and relatives have already known that choosing to divorce at this time is undoubtedly difficult.

But... Since we all know what happened a few years later, if she still plunges into it, it can only show that she is weak and dare not face it.

Well, this marriage will fail in a few years.She just ended it early, better than daily ups and downs in those days of despair and depression.

As long as we bravely step out, the air in the future will be fresh and free.

She inhaled and saw a big billboard.

"Life will get better if it is bad to a certain extent, because it can't be worse. After working hard, I know many things, insist on persisting, and come over."

This sentence is particularly in line with her current character.

Aaru was silent for a long time, seeming to be comforted by these words, smiled, and took out the mobile phone in his bag.

Turn on the phone and dial Akshara Goenka, a good friend of hers.

It's been a few years, and she doesn't know if it can be called, she is a little nervous.

"Aaru, what's the matter?" Akshara vivid and crisp voice came over the phone.

Aaru's eyes were hot, and she almost cried, "akshu, can I stay at your house for a while?"

Akshu's voice changed a bit, "What's wrong? Your home is so big, isn't it enough for you to live?"

"Um..." She made a long tail, "I broke up with Neil." I don't know how to tell my parents for the time being, and I plan to avoid it.

She still didn't dare to face her parents right away, especially her father's character, she was afraid that she would be scolded bloody.

Perhaps, people subconsciously seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

"What's the matter?" Akshara looked confused, "Aren't you going to get married? Why are you breaking up suddenly?" Aarohi's love to Neil was miserable, how could she break up with him?

"I'll be telling you this later." Aaru sighed, and for a while, I didn't know how to start.

Then... well, just when will you come over? I'm still at work now, or else you come to my company and wait for me, and we will go back together when we get off work at night?" Akshu's tone was a little cautious, probably I'm afraid she won't think about it.

Aaru smiled, Akshu is still so kind to her, it is worthwhile that they are the best girlfriends to chat with.

However, Akshu's future marriage is even worse.

Aaru's eyes darkened, determined to change her life together.

She stopped a taxi and went directly to Akshu's company.

Akshu’s company is on the 27th floor of Tower Building. It is the company of her cousin Abhinav. It is currently in the entrepreneurial stage.

The age just graduated is the age of struggle.