break off an engagement part 2

*

Coming out of memory, Aarohi's gaze patrolled the man's facial features inch by inch, and finally stayed on the dark pupils who were always moodless.

This man is always calm, self-disciplined, unruffled, and without emotion.

She loved him miserably.

"Let's break up." Aarohi put down the cup, picking out her intentions.

Instead of the divorce ending in a few years, it is better to break up now.

Fortunately, she was born again when she was unmarried and not pregnant.

Everything can start over.

Neil tapped his slender fingers on the keyboard. He didn't know if he heard them, and absently, he said "Huh?" without raising his head.

He was absent-minded even when she said about breaking up, and his career was undoubtedly crazy.

Aarohi laughed suddenly, her eyes swayed, she was a little sad, but this sadness was not because she was about to break up, but... She had been indulged in this relationship for so long, and it is only until today that she understands clearly. Her own status in Neil's heart, for him, career first, children second, parents third, and she is only ranked fourth...

For a man who ranked her fourth, she gave up the most beautiful youth in her twenties, and became a full-time wife ahead of schedule. In the end, she was relatively speechless and ran away, only in exchange for scars all over her body...

So, since God asked her to do it again, she decided to start from the beginning, live her life well, live it, and look like the ideal in her mind.

Regardless of whether he heard it or not, Aarohi pulled his bag and stood up. The moment Neil's eyes moved, his dark pupils looked at her deeply and unpredictably, "Why are you leaving? What did you just say?

Aarohi smiled lightly. It was strange. How did she like such an affectionate man in the first place? Even so obsessed with it?

Probably it was when you drank too much tainted milk powder and grew into a love brain, right?

She pointed to her mouth, and under Neil's deep gaze, she said one word at a time: "I said, Neil Malhotra, let's not get married, let's not get married."

Neil was slightly surprised.

Aarohi laughed. It was a perfect decent smile. In the past, she was carefully and cherished in front of him, and she had never been so indulgent and despised.

"We will keep in touch in the future, that's it, bye." After speaking softly, she turned around and walked out of Starbucks.

Outside the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, with plenty of sunshine, her slender figure walked straight into the crowded crowd, and disappeared like this.

Neil didn't understand what  Aaru meant just now, thinking she was making a small temper, opened the interface of the black mobile phone on the table, and pointedly dialed  Aaru's number slowly.

however--

"The number you dialed has been turned off..."

Neil frowned.

What is she doing?