188 | Private Table

"IT'S BEEN A WHILE, Jontell. After all these years, you still look like shit," a commanding voice says, making everyone look at the guest with their eyes and mouths open in shock.

     The strong figure in front of them gave such a shocking appearance that none of them could even say a single thing. But as soon as the guest stepped inside the room, everyone immediately stood from their seats to give a respectful bow. Even the princes bowed down as well.

     Jontell looks away from Gavriil to check who this person is. He wasn't expecting anyone in particular, but as soon as he saw who it was, an annoyed expression instantly appeared on his face.

     "Cindy..."

     Cindy Lin, the only daughter and heir of the Lin family, who runs the biggest investment company in the world, as well as the third largest bank in the world, is undoubtedly the richest heir among the members of Crème de la Crème. As mentioned before, the ranks aren't arranged based on who has the most money, but if it did, Cindy would be at the very top.

     But you might wonder why Cindy isn't ranked 1 in the said group despite their insane riches. Well, the answer is simple—other families also govern their businesses. Unlike the Lemieux and the Stepanov Clan, whose business is only within themselves, Lin's company branches out from other families who have been with them through generations. The Lin family might be the head family, but there is a system within them, which is why their power is divided. You may as well call them a dynasty.

     And in this dynasty, one of the families who are under them...

     Is the Rosario family.

     "My apologies if we weren't able to attend the morning assembly yesterday. I heard the kings and the princes battled each other. I would have enjoyed watching it," Cindy says, walking towards the princes, who bowed even deeper as she approached them.

     "Killshot, it's been a while. I'm glad you haven't killed Blade yet."

     "We are delighted to have you, my queen."

     Cindy smirks and looks back at Jontell.

     "We didn't see each other yesterday because our houses had a general assembly. But if I knew that you were going to be one of the guests, I would have come sooner," Cindy says, reaching out to fix Jontell's necktie for him.

     Jontell pushes Cindy's hand away and takes a step closer to her so their faces can be inches away from each other. "You're not supposed to be here."

     "And who are you to decide that? Your daddy?"

     Jontell clenches his jaw in irritation, but instead of saying anything else, he pushes her away and surprisingly takes a seat on the chair that Ari assigned to him earlier.

     "What the hell just happened?" Keigo whispered to Felix, who was standing in front of him, and Felix could only shrug his shoulder because he didn't know what had happened either.

     The entire class was quiet as they stared at their second guest. It never crossed their minds that their sister school would attend the convention as well, let alone a queen. Out of everyone, they never thought they'd see someone like Cindy in their classroom.

     Cindy was a well-behaved heir, but as a member of a sisterhood, she had an aura that was almost similar to Viktor's and Ian's. She had a commanding presence, and to top it off, she looked really good in her black uniform, so some of the students in the class didn't know whether to blush or look away in fear.