ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44

"Signora?"

The said woman chuckled, amused at the reactions she was being given by the three males that stood infront of her.

"Such tone you're using Scaramouche," she says while shaking her head slowly. "This is a festival isn't it? I only came here to have fun and enjoy this year's Windblume Festival."

Scaramouche glared at her after her response to his question.

He knew something was up especially with her sudden appearance. She didn't merely come here to enjoy and lavish the fun-like festival—no there's another reason why she's here.

Signora grew more entertained at the sight of the indigo headed male's reaction to her response.

Childe noticed the tense aura around them and chuckled it off hoping to ease it, "Signora! I didn't know you were discarded from the hospital. Much less woken up, why didn't you tell me!"

The lady only gave him a glance, "Must've slipped my mind."

"Long time no see, Zhongli." she then turned her eyes to the dark headed male.

It was like an arrow struck Childe's heart when she only gave him a small response and didn't greet him properly.

"Ouchy..."
he mumbled to himself in pain while clutching his chest.

"It has, Signora." Zhongli greeted back with his usual expression plastered on his face.

"Though I prefer if we haven't seen each other at all." he added.

Signora pretended be hurt by his words, putting one hand on her chest.

"My, that surely hit straight through my heart. Do you not wish to see me just because of what had happened before?"

Zhongli nodded, "That is correct."

"Tsk, you literally tried to fight Guizhong and Zhongli to death." Scaramouche spoke crossing his arms in the process.

"What?" Childe blinked in confusion. "Did I miss something?"

Signora sighed, "But that was already in the past, there's no use holding a grudge against me."

"A past that had affected both I, and Guizhong's life. You hospitalized her for a week might I remind you, what did you wish to attain from that?" Zhongli narrowed his eyes at the woman who grinned slightly.

"Hospitalized? Guizhong? What are you guys talking about?" Childe who didn't have any knowledge what they mean asked in hopes that he gets answers.

"Someone like you wouldn't get it." Signora shrugged boredly.

The words she said made the ever poised Zhongli slightly glare at her.

He was aware what the female was trying to do. But he wouldn't provide her those actions she wished just for mere entertainment.

"It's probably cause she wants to prove to the one's at Celestia that she's worth studying there." The indigo headed male smugly said while looking at her knowing damn well it's not only a 'probably'.