ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

After waiting on receiving the orders you three have asked for, both Ningguang and Keqing decided to converse with one another.

They we're talking about some business stuff and school related things. You just blankly stared at them back and forth as their continues rambles made your brain almost burn out from all the information they we're saying, it also made you feel like you weren't even there in the first place. You tried to join their conversation but you didn't have any clue what to say that correlates to their topic so you kept your mouth shut.

You also wondered if the only thing that both the ladies have in their minds are all about school related stuff and serious topics, like is the word 'fun' in their vocabulary?

You mentally sighed, tired of listening in and waiting for the food. You decided to check your phone to see if Xiao had to texted you but got slightly disappointed he didn't text you ever since six in the morning.

This would probably be the longest time you both haven't talked nor chatted each other, well except that one time where he was upset at you for 'ignoring' him, he said. Both of you ended up not talking to each other for two straight days when it came to the point where you noticed he was distancing himself, gave more often rude remarks and would often glare at you so you decided to confront him about it.

Turns out he misunderstood your situation, you we're given a huge task by Ayato that caused you to get so busy, often skipping meals and sleep. He felt ashamed, immediately apologizing for his actions towards you. You also apologized to him for not informing him with your situation as he retorted and told you there was no need to apologize to him.

Then that's when you asked why he became so cold towards you again while he mumbled that he thought you we're replacing him with Ayato as he always saw you with him causing you to explain to him that he's irreplaceable which he responded with looking away from you.

After that you both made up as he also helped you with the task that Ayato had given you as a way to further apologize for his actions towards you he had said.

You we're planning to text him and ask how is he or if he's doing anything but received a notification.

Hella-Dumb-Idiots
4:49 pm

Tartagilicious(Childe/Tartaglia)
GUYS
YALL
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

Hilichurls~(Hu Tao)
Oya? Some tea?

Ventea(Venti)
Bitter or Sweet?🧐

Hilichurls~
Hm
I prefer bitter tea 😋

Tartagilicious
I prefer my mom's
homemade tea
They're delicious

Ily<33(You)
Ofc u do

Tartagilicious
Hey!what's that supposed to mean?😕

WeirdoWithHugeHat(Scaramouche)
They mean your a mama's boi

Tartagilicious
HEY
NOTHINGS WRONG WITH BEING
A MAMAS BOY 😠

Maple Boi(Kazuha)
Childe what we're u going to say?

Ily<33
KAZUUU
HOW R UU

Maple Boi
I'm doing good, how bout u?