ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

"Yeah! Beat him at his own game Ganyu!"

"Hey! Why are you cheering for her!?"

"Her bow posture is so much better than yours~"

"Fr fr."

A ding was heard indicating the end of the game.

"Damn it! Were tied, another round!"
Venti exclaimed, pointing at the blue headed lady who nervously chuckled.

The dark headed lady rolled her eyes, "Stop trying Ven, admit Yu-yu is better than you~"

"Hu using nicknames? That's new." you point out snickering.

She puffed her chest out and proudly said, "Ofcourse, I found out they're needed for good and long lasting friendships!"

"And where did you find that out? Your so called 'ghost' friends, pfft." The twin braided male mockingly said.

"Yep! They give good life and death advices too." Hu Tao answered rather quickly. "You should ask them for advice as well Ven, I heard your life's due date is near~"

Venti shuddered and rubbed his arms with both his hands, "Suddenly it feels cold..."

"Maybe it's the 'ghost' friends Tao speaks of...?" the blue headed lady innocently asked, unaware that it came out as a tease.

"GANYU!" he yelled looking defeated.

You shook your head with a smile and turned to your brown headed friend, "How about me Hu? What's my nickname?"

"Your nickname? It's N/n duh!" she replied.

"N/n? Almost all of you guys call me that..."

"Because it's your nickname!" Venti butted in, standing beside the blue haired lady.

"Shush!" you say, doing a 'be quiet' pose.

"If you don't want N/n as your nickname, would the nickname 'mine' be good for you?" Hu Tao spoke winking at you with a big grin on her face.

You held in a laugh, "Y—yeah...Pfft, and my nickname for you will be my wife."

She gasped, "Are you serious? Oh my god, I've been waiting for this my whole life. Are we about to get married right here and now?"

"Yes, my dear wonderful wife." you couldn't hold your laugh anymore.

She brought her hands to her face pretending to wipe her fake tears.

"Hey!"

Your twin braided friend interjected, his face formed into a pout.

"I'm the one marrying them!" he stated, interlocking your arms together and looked at the dark-brown headed lady.

"Excuse me? Are you trying to steal my wife?" Hu Tao stepped forward.

Venti let go of your arm and stepped forward, "What if I am?"

Their gaze towards each other intensified as it looked like they were having a staring contest.

You sighed and looked at the blue haired lady who was looking back and forth between Venti and Hu Tao.

'Aha!'

You thought and went to her, interlocking your arms with her own, "Haha!"

Both the duo who were fighting with their eyes looked at you when they heard you laugh in some kind of victory.

You stood proudly, clinging to Ganyu who looked at you questioningly.

"I have found my real wife!"

"What!?"