Homeroom....Sucks

I walked into Homeroom and my nose caught a familiar scent. As you know, us werewolves have very keen sense of smell. Mr.Smirk Face smelled of pine trees and sunshine which was very intoxicating. Sadly, in a very good way.... I walked to my seat and tried to avoid his emerald green eyes melting into mine. He ended up following me and he sat in the seat directly behind me. Fantastic......

"How are you doing, angel,"says Mr. Smirk Face. I kept my body still turned to the teacher but whispered back, "I would be doing so much better if I didn't keep feeling your beady eyes on my back all class long!" I said frustrated. 

I tried to concentrate all class long on the teacher but Mr. Smirk Face kept bouncing my desk with his feet. I sighed with frustration. I wasn't going to give him what he wanted which was for me to turn around and give in to his so called 'charm'. 

Right before I was about to turn around and punch him in the face, the bell rang for 2nd period. Oh he is SO saved by the freaking bell!! Ugh.... I really hope I don't have him in all of my classes!

I slumped out of my chair and started to walk out of the crammed classroom when he pushed me into the lockers and was inches away from my face. I could smell his intoxicating breath and see his pearly white teeth. 

" By the way, my name is Matt Blake. What's your name, angel, since you didn't want to tell me earlier?" Matt slung his tan, muscular arm around my waist, carrassing my lower back. I immediately felt shocks of electricity. He must've felt it, too, because his facial expression looked shocked.

"What did you just do that caused those electric shocks?!" I asked as confused as can be. 

"I can't believe I found you, you are mine uh-uh whats your name anyway?" he asked with a funny expression on his face.

"My name is Alyson Silver and I belong to the Whitewood pack. I am about to become Alpha Female." 

"Wow, I only asked for your name but ok," Matt said while giving me that signature smirk I just want to kiss off. Wait did I just say that?!?!? 

'You know that you ment it' 

'Who the eff are you?!?!?!?'

'I'm your wolf, Shaniqua'

'What type of name is that?! Anyway, why are you suddenly talking to me now?!'

'I don't know just kind of felt like it'

'Wow are you alot of help! (notice the sarcasm)'

'Don't play smart with me! I'm one chick you dont want to mess with!'

'WTF?! I am you! You can't do anything to me!'

'Man do I feel dumb'

'Hahaha sucker'

"Alyson? ALYSON!" Matt said frustrated.

"What?!?!"

"You ok, you look kind of dazed,"  Matt said nervously. Wait, nervously?? Why would he be nervous? Hmm....

"Yea, sorry just kind of zoned out! What were we talking about before?"

"I have something to tell you that I think you should know before we go any farther," Wait, what he is talking about going farther!?

"Okay? What?" I said kind of nervously.

"You are my mate."

Are you kidding me?!?! FML! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you guys think! Tried to make it longer!!

 COMMENT AND LIKE PLZ!

Thanks,

xxxxcutechickxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------>

Picture of Alex (Alyson's brother)