Eventful Day! :/

-Alyson's POV- 

When I woke up, I was in Matt's bed, but no Matt to be found. I groaned and tried to flip back over and go to sleep. When I flipped over, I clearly did not think to see how close I was off the bed, so when I did I fell to the floor with a loud THUMP. I groaned and said "Wow, this is a fantastic way to start my day!" I hear someone running down the hallway and slammed open the bedroom door. You could already guess who it was. Matt. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!," Matt shrieked.

"I feel off the bed," I stated simply as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I leave the room for 5 minutes to go make breakfast, and you end up hurting yourself," he said with a giant smirk on his face, "looks like I need to take care of you ALL the time."

"You would love that, huh?" I said with a small smile playing on my lips that I tried horribly to cover up!

"Oh babe, don't even get me started, now can you get off the floor?" he looked at me like I was crazy.

"No, I think I like it better down here. I don't have to worry falling off a bed or anything! Plus its more comfortable then you bed!" I said with a small smirk.

"Well I had breakfast made and everything ready but if you don't want none, thats fine!" he said with a small smile. Then he added "I can hear your stomach rumbling from all the way downstairs so I know you are hungry."

Damn. I am hungry. Stupid Werewolf hearing.....

He must have seen my face, because he started cracking up laughing. "Your face is so funny and cute when you are aggravated."

I couldn't help but smile at his lame attempt to make me happier. He came walking toward me and said "I love your smile." Then he kissed me on the cheek. 

"That's all you love about me?" I said with a small smile.

"Oh no babe, I could go on and on and on about all the stuff I love about you. I love your eyes, your hair, your butt, your boobs, your personality, shall I continue?" He said with a amused twinkle in his eyes. It made my heart swell with happiness and love. 

"Hmmmm..... Are you trying to get in my pants?" I added with a smile.

"All day, everyday sweetheart! But, I'm not going to rush into something you don't or aren't ready for." He said with a sly smile.

"Thank you. I appreaciate that your not rushing me into it. I love you." 

"I love you more, babe." He said. Their was lust, happiness, joy, pride, and whats that? Love in his eyes? Just thinking about it made my heart speed up faster. He must have heard the increase in my heart rate because he asked "Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine babe." I reassured with a slight peck on the lips. I was about to back out of the kiss but he pulled me into a more passionate kiss. I have fireworks erupting everywhere in my body. I felt like I was literally on fire with passion. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip so I hoped my mouth for him. Oh my gosh... He tastes just like Vanilla. I didn't think this boy could get any better. Man, was I wrong. I moaned at the taste of it. He must have heard because "His Friend" started to get excited and was now poking at the inside of my thigh. I decided to tease him a little bit and I pulled back out of the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Calm your little friend down, sweetheart." I winked at him and ran to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and gasped. I LOOK LIKE CRAP! My hair was everywhere, my make-up that I forgot to remove last night, was smeared, and I had a HUGE zit on my forehead! 

"Fantastic, because I totally wanna look like this in front of my mate." I sighed dramatically. I heard a knocking on the bathroom door. 

"Alyson, get your sexy ass out of that bathroom right now otherwise I am ramming this door down in 3 seconds!" Matt yelled.

'Oh shit.' I said in my head.

'I would do what he says!' My wolf said. 

'YOU SHUT UP!' I screamed in my head.

'You don't have to be so mean......Jeez.' 

I didn't respond back because then I opened the door as fast as possible. Matt was standing there with Lust, Anger, Annoyance, clearly written on his face. 

"Don't ever do that to me again, babe," he said with a smirk on his face.

"No promises! And when were you gonna tell me that I look like shit?!" I screamed at him.

"Babe, you look far from horrible." He winked.

"Ugh yes I do. I have a huge zit, my make-up is smeared, and my hair is spread in every which way direction!" I said with a small frown on my face.

"Sweetheart, I don't care about all that stuff. I will love you for however you look. I would still love you if you dressed like a hobo!" He said with a breath-taking smile on his face.

That made my heart flutter. All my brain was saying, "I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!" 

"A hobo really?" I said while giggling. 

"Yea a hobo, but try not to dress like one ok?" he said.

"Ok babe, I'll try not to." I winked at him. 

"Ha ha good. Now I was going to ask you if you wanted to meet my parents tomorrow night."

"I would love to!" I said kinda nervously. I hope I fit in the expectations of his family!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I'm just going to begin and say i'm sry i havent been uploading! I have been super busy and I happened to have some time! I cant make any promises on when im going to upload again because high school has started. :P But anyway!

COMMENT, RATE, BECOME MY FAN!

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3~

With much love,

LUCKYCHARMS0924

P.s. I changed my name from xxxxcutechickxxxx to LUCKYCHARMS0924! its my nickname and i love lucky charms cereal! hehehe :)