His Stupid Smirk

When we finally got to school, I went to the Office to get my schedule. I walk in and the boy from the bus who was smirking at me earlier was there. Fantastic..... I decide to ignore his presence and walk past him even though he is starting me down. 

"What can I do for you young lady?" says the lady who sounds way to cheery and has a fake smile on her face. 

"I'm new here. My name is Alyson," I said kind of aggravated with her fake attitude. 

"Oh yes, your the new girl. Isn't that terrific," she says while still having the fake smile on her face. "Well, here it is!" She hands over a huge folder with everything.

"Wow thank you so much!! I especially love your fake attitude! Well have a nice day!" I said before walking off. I loved her expression! Her face looked like she just saw a ghost. It was hilarious. I heard a chuckle from behind me so I turned to see who it was coming from. It didn't surprise me that it was Mr. Smirk Face (the guy from on the bus!). What did surprise me was that it he was not even a foot away from me.

"Um can you get out of my personal bubble, buddy? I would appreciate it!" I said with a fake cheery accent.

He chuckled and said,"I really like your style, girly." He winked at me and then said said "I didnt catch your name, sweetheart." Then flashed me a million dollar smile.

"I don't think I threw it, babe." I winked right back and said "Also I don't like your playboy type and this is one girl you don't want to mess with." Then I walked off out of the office with the lady still having a tantrum and Mr. Smirk Face standing there with his mouth wide open.

Before walking out I yelled "YOU MIGHT WANT TO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH. YOU WILL CATCH FLIES!" 

Maybe this day isn't going as bad as I thought it would...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it!!

Please Comment and Like!!

I promise to make the next chapter longer!! ;)

Sincerely,

xxxxcutechickxxxx <3

---------------------------->

Matt (Mr.Smirk Face)