Getting Ready to meet His Family

Authors Note:

So I'm finally uploading! WOO! It's taking me a while to but it's getting there.

Thanks for all the support and love. 

Ali 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight is the night I'm going to meet Matt's parents. Being nervous would be a huge understatement. I think I should text my best-friend, Chloe and ask her if she wants to go shopping with me for a good outfit for tonight.

Me: Hey girl! What are you doing today?

Chloe: Nothing much, staying at home. Why?

Me: I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me so I can get a new outfit. I'm meeting Matt's parents tonight. 

Chloe: Who's Matt?

Me: Oh crap I forgot to tell you the whole story. He's my mate.:)

Chloe: Awe, I'm so happy for you! But your big butt better fill me in on how and what happened when we go shopping... >:/

Me: Will do! I'm so sorry I haven't kept in touch and told you whats been going on. So many things have been happening that my brain hurts. So.. you will come shopping with me?

Chloe: Sure! What time?

Me: How about in 1 hour I come get you?

Chloe: Sounds good see you then! Te amo chica (I love you chick) <3

Me: Te amo hasta luego! (I love you, see you later) <3

I put my phone down and go to go find Matt. I find him in the kitchen, eating pancakes,eggs, sausage, and grits. Man can that boy eat! How does he maintain such a strong build? Oh wait. He's a werewolf and his metabolism kicks in 24-7. In males, they have to eat 5 to 6 times a day in order to keep up with their metabolism and they never get fat. It's not physically possible for a werewolf to become obese. 

I run up behind him and jump on his back almost scaring him crapless.

"MATT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I scream in his ear. 

"Trying to eat and are you trying to make me loose hearing, Alyson?"

"No, I was just trying to surprise you." I smack on a huge smile.

"Well goal achieved babe, goal achieved," he says with a toothy grin. 

"So.. I'm going shopping with Chloe in a hour to go get a new outfit for the dinner with your parents tonight. Do I have to dress casual or formal?"

He says "Maybe just wear a dress or a skirt or something. Who is Chloe?" 

"She's been my best friend ever since I was born. Why?" 

"Just wondering. Just be careful, ok? I don't really trust anyone really right now since what almost happened to you," he says genuinely worried and his forehead wrinkling. 

I walk up to him and kiss him on his forehead. "You don't have to worry babe, I'll have my phone on me and I'll stay with Chloe. I pinky promise." 

He smiles and looks at me with adoration in his eyes. "That makes me feel so much better, Thank you honey." He pulls me in for a hug and kisses me on his mark. I closed my eyes from the feeling and felt safe. I felt like no one could get to me. 

"I need to go start getting ready to leave, babe. I'll text you later on when were about to be done shopping. I promise I won't be to long," I tell him, kissing him on his nose. 

"Ok babe, be careful and if you need anything, you know where to find me," Matt says. 

"Ok can I take your truck?" I gave him my special puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh..sure, just don't hurt my baby," he says with a smile on his face. 

"I won't, bye babe!" 

I grab his truck keys and my phone and head out. I love his truck, it's a red Ford F1-50 with Camo border at the bottom.  I get in and head to Chloe's house. I call her on the way and tell her I'm on my way there. The dinner is for 6:00 p.m. and its already 2:00 p.m.. I felt the butterflies in my stomach become more dominant. I just hope everything goes well tonight and they like me. Fingers crossed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Like, Fan! 

Thanks! Much love,

Hellokitty3275 

P.S. Yes, I changed my name again. O.o