𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢

omg I forgot to write AGAIN

//

Traveling Orlando's roads was an ethereal experience.

George didn't find it too weird, he had only arrived here a handful of days ago afterall. But Dream and Sapnap were awestruck at the absence of activity in their usually bustling city. Despite their circumstances, spirits were high. They were finally out of the house, no longer awaiting certain doom, but grasping at the remote chance of life.

Deafening wind circulated through the car, as Sapnap pushed the motor to its absolute limit. George would be frightened if the feeling wasn't so freeing, and the petrified look on Dream's face wasn't so hilarious.

They zoomed through the streets, spotting their favorite strip malls and restaurants as they drove past. The sky had darkened ominously, a formidable reminder of the meager hours they had. Karl was quieter than usual, fingers tapping nervously against the smooth leather of his seat as he looked out at the beautiful sight.

He wished someone would say something. He didn't want these hours to be filled with silence, just in case things didn't go the ideal route. Usually, Karl would be the one to strike up conversation. But for now, he let the gentle hum of the motor consume the stifling silence.

"Sapnap!"

Or not.

Sapnap snorted as he turned the wheel sharply. Here, he was free to drive around however he pleased, weaving in and out between lanes as everyone else in the vehicle tried not to puke their meal out onto their laps.

"Dude, now's NOT the time to YOLO!" George yells, his stomach a queasy mess as he unceremoniously crashes into Dream's shoulder. The man in question had closed his eyes, seemingly wishing for death.

"Anyone wanna rob a gas station?" Sapnap whoops in delight, feeling more alive than he has ever felt before. Because fuck everything. He doesn't give a single shit anymore.

Karl giggles. What the hell. "HELL YEAH!" He screeches, steadying himself on Sapnap's shoulder as they lurch to the left, running over the lawn in front of one that surprisingly had a charging port for electric cars. A few minutes of charge probably wouldn't do anything, but it was better than nothing.

They ditch the car with Dream grumbling behind them, saying something about their morals going out the window. The remaining three told him to shut the fuck up. They entered the shop quickly, delighted that the freezers were still on, and they could enjoy nice, ice-cold sodas that they hadn't thought to bring with them.

George shrieked as he found the chocolate aisle, grabbing a few dozen packets of chocolate raisins and grinning wildly. Karl on the other hand had his arms stuffed with different kinds of chips, Sapnap carrying the packets he dropped and chucking them into the backseat.

Karl airplanes Pringles into Sapnap's mouth as he drives, giggling when the man leans over to give him a large, extremelybarbeque-y kiss. He wrinkles his nose in fake disgust, snorting when Sapnap gives a loud gasp of offense.

Meanwhile, George had stretched out, regretting his ten minute binge of chocolate raisins along with whatever American sweets we had gotten his hands on. He had made Dream lean up against their only visible window, laying across the tall man's frame and hugging his arms around his torso.

Karl had a feeling only one of them was comfortable in that position.

Eventually, George woke up two hours later and started kicking up a whiny fuss, so Karl took pity on Dream who had no idea what to do. He reaches into his bag, begging his past self to have packed that little canister of antacids he carried around. Being a member of Mr. Beast's team often entailed eating weird shit.

He threw the medicine back into the seat, laughing at Dream's shouts of gratitude.

"You feeling better?" Dream asks, directing a tiny grin at George's miserable face squished into his shirt.

"Fuck me," He grumbles, listening to the squelch of his stomach acid having a fucking rager inside of him.

"There's not enough space here." Dream points out.

"Agh dude!"

"Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Dream!"

Dream wheezes as everyone in the car splits his eardrums, hugging his arms around George's back to keep him from trying to get up. "Okay, okay M'sorry." He giggles, not looking the least bit apologetic.

George was still flushed a bright cherry red, and suddenly his stomach stopped the wild gurgling that had been going on since he had woken up. The sheer embarrassment that Dream and his stupid mouth had caused, somehow cured his illness.

So as a thank you for his stupidity, George looks up at the taller, shifting to eye-level. Dream unintentionally holds his breath, eyes raking over the Brit's face with a timid smile. Their lips connect, and George melts, the delectable flavor of the sweet tea that the man had consumed earlier washing their kiss in an overwhelmingly sugary syrup.

"Ew, what the fuck–Get out!" Sapnap complains, veering the car into the leftmost lane. George topples off Dream's lap, landing hard into the little space between the seats, letting Sapnap in on how much his ass hurt with extremely colorful language.

"Fuck you Sapnap," The brunette snaps from the floor, finishing off his tirade at the laughing man with dramatic flare. He reaches up and yanks Sapnap's baseball hat off his head, slapping his smug face with it.

"Ah!" Karl and Dream scream at the same time when the car jolts to the right.

"Maybe don't do that to the idiot who's driving at 300 miles per hour!" Dream screams, pushing George back onto his ass. Sapnap had regained control of the wheel, cackling madly as they dashed past a toll bridge whose lanes were all open, to their good fortune.

"We're gonna die," Karl moans.

"Good! You've caught up." George scowls, struggling onto Dream's lap again and kicking their supplies out of his way.

"Guys."

"You're such a bitch George." Karl giggles, throwing an empty pringles bottle in his general direction.

It connects with George's skull, who wasn't paying attention, and he yelps, rubbing the side of his head. "Karl, you stupid–"

"Guys–"

"Don't you fucking dare." Karl threatens, eyeing the Pringles can that was primed to attack in George's grip. Before he's able to knock his friend out with a chip container, Sapnap yells, silencing them.

"Look."

George immediately glanced over to Dream who was craning his neck to look out of their window, eyes blown wide with fear. The brunette scrambles over their stockpile of stuff, hoisting himself up with a hand on Sapnap's shoulder, looking out the windshield.

"Oh my god." 

//

cya Friday :D