[proud of you]

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

pairing: gender neutral! earth fairy! reader x riven

requested by Weasley_Madison

hope you like it <3

warning[/s]:

-eating disorder

-crying

-kissing

-angsty?

summary:

in which, riven helps his s/o eat again.

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

i sit on my bed with the plate of food my boyfriend has decided to give me. it glares at me as i stare at it. not even staring. i'm peaking at it. 

i know i can eat it. 

it's my favourite food. 

why wouldn't i eat it?

"babe," riven says, walking into my dorm room. he glances around seeing all the vines that have decided to grow to respond towards my emotions. nervousness. yup. i'm nevrvous.

i've only started eating propely again and it gets harder and harder each time. goodness. you'd think being a earth fairy would give me a stronger mentality. obviously, i didn't get my father's genes. 

"babe?" riven repeats as he's sitting on the bed next to me. damn. i didn't even feel him getting closer to me. "why are you crying? what happened?"

crying? i bring my hands up to the corners of my eyes. wow. i didn't even know i was crying. riven holds me, wiping my tears. 

"i'm just struggling," i say, looking at him. "i don't think i can eat it," he looks at me as i look at up. "oh well," i sniffle, rubbing my nose. "i tried,"

"and i'm proud of you for trying," riven nods, taking the plate of food from my bed. he cuddles me. "are you sure you don't want to try and take a bite?"

"yeah," i nod, riven bringing the plate back. i take [a/my] [spoon/fork/a pair of chapsticks/hands] put the food there and put it in my mouth. and i chew slowly. the [sweet/savoury/sour/spicy] taste, filling my tastebuds. "taste nice," i mumble. 

"i'm so proud of you,"