[your son]

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

pairing: female! black! mind fairy! reader x saul silva

requested by R-RAMPAGE

hope you like it <3

warning[/s]:

-crying

summary:

in which, the mind fairy teacher and the specialist teacher have their first child together.

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

you did it. twenty-four grueling hours. blood, sweat and tears. pain, pain and more pain. but it was all worth it. 

you have your son. you finally have your son. your beautiful baby boy. yours and saul's beautiful baby boy. 

you and saul have been together since when you guys went to alfea and did the very first party in the broken-down part of the school.

you bonded and your relationship started. you were a cocky smartass mind fairy, and he was a quiet specialist. opposites attracted and they attracted well. 

many years down the line, still going strong. 

you got married, and you got pregnant! 

saul couldn't be anymore happier.

it's not like you were trying or anything but fate works in mysterious way, right?

he holds the [light/medium/dark] brown baby which has your beautiful skin and his straight black locks of hair. the baby opens his eyes, blinking adjusting to the bright light. blue eyes. your baby boy has deep sea blue eyes; just like saul.

"he looks just like you," saul mumbles, looking at you. you give him a weak smile. you are very tired. you wipe your tears, seeing your husband and your son together. "that's good. he's got the best genes from you,"  

"you're not missing anymore school. you have students to teach," you say, sitting up with your back straight. feels nice against the white fluffy cousins. saul chuckles, shaking his head. 

"i wasn't even..." you glare at him, your eyes going purple, making him crave. "okay, okay. not even for a week?"

"okay fine," you say with a shrug. "for a week but after, i'll take care of miles,"

"that's his name?" your eyes go purple again, seeing his response. "it suits him,"

"i know, love. that's why i picked it," saul chuckles at you. his girl. his wife. and now his baby mama. while holding his son. no wait, your son.