[desires]

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

pairing: female! black! light fairy! reader x sky

requested by -SAIL3V

hope you like it <3

warning[/s]:

-making out

-steamy

summary:

in which, sky has desires with two different light fairies.

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

sky has stella against the wall as they continue to make out with each other. but for some reason sky's mind keep wondering to you. not his actually girlfriend. 

"wait," sky says, disconnecting his lips with stella's. stella looks at him confused. 

"are you okay?" she says, putting her hand on his cheek. he nods. of course, she cares for him. and he cares for her. but is it still love?

"yeah, i just need some air, yeah?" sky starts to walk off, leaving stella dumbfounded. shit, did she do something?

💐

you, however, were chilling. you were reading a good book whilst your best friend, riven scrolls on tiktok on his phone in your dorm, with musa just training in the background. you're an odd trio. you got a whole separate dorm to yourself. even though you and stella are sisters. not biological sisters, but her mother adopted you because you had true beauty just like her daughter. whatever the fuck that means. 

musa's eyes go purple and she looks towards the door. y/n looks at her amused, folding the page in your book. 

"muse, you okay?"

riven looks up from his phone, looking at you both. 

"y/n?" the three of you turn to the door at sky's voice. you wave your hand, turning both musa and riven invisible. 

"stay quiet," you whisper to them. you open your dorm door, seeing sky soaked. it was raining? "sky? what's wrong?" your phone starts buzzing at the same time, making you watch to pull your blonde braids. yup, same colour as stella. you open the door wider for him to come in and he does. 

your phone continues to buzz, annoying you immensely. 

"hold on sky," you take your phone from the bedside table, seeing three missed calls from your sister. she calls you again and you answer. "stells, you-"

"i think-" stella sobs uncontrollably onto the phone, breaking your heart. sky or your sister? your sister. 

"sky, just give me a second. something is wrong with stella," you say, putting on your hooded coat. musa and riven follow you out the room. sky watches you with a frown. he did this. just because of his desires.