[that's my girl]

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

pairing: female! specialist! reader x sky

requested by R-RAMPAGE

hope you like it <3

authors note:

also inspired by the song, that's my girl. so, if you wanna play it while reading, up to you.

warning[/s]:

-dane being a MASSIVE dick towards terra

-body shaming

-fighting

-violence

summary:

in which, sky's girl fights the bully.

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

"yeah, and she's so fat, i can't even believe that she can fit through the door," dane says. it's meant to be a whisper, but everyone hears him. his posse begins to laugh, making a certain dark haired boy walk away from them.

riven might like annoying people but terra used to be his best friend. he sits down next to terra who smiles at him. the rest of the fairies look at terra, trying to give her some support.

but there's a certain specialist who wants to fight dane.

y/n's eyebrow twitches, sky seeing. he puts his hand on hers, trying to get her to calm down. the last thing he needs his girl, in trouble for a fight.

"it's fine y/n," terra says, giving a false smile. "i...i'm used to it at this point,"

"you can even compare her to a whale-" y/n gets up from her chair, looking straight at dane. 

"what?" he smirks. "you gonna do something?"

"yeah actually, i am,"

💐

"love, you sure you want to do this?" sky says, rubbing y/n's shoulders and kissing her bare neck. y/n nods, taking off the puffer jack and throwing on the floor. she stretches, glaring at dane who's on the other side of the platform. 

"you both ready?" riven asks. y/n nods, jumping onto the platform. aisha, flora, musa, terra, stella and bloom all whistle, cheering for her. even sam is watching. and unknowest to all the students there, the faculty is all watching from a classroom. 

dane rolls his eyes, jumping into the platform. riven throws a staff to him and the girl on the left.

"start!" dane jumps up, trying to attack y/n with the staff. y/n rolls to the side just in time, the staff hitting the platform. y/n kicks him back, making dane stumble but he regains his balance quickly.

but unlucky for him, y/n trips up, making him loose grasps of his staff. and he trips up near the edge of the platform. 

she grabs the collar of his top before he's about to drop. everyone goes silent, is she going to drop him?

of course she is. she lets him go, and he falls into the freezing cold pond. the suite fairies cheer, along with some more of the students. 

sky chuckles, shaking his hair. that's his girl. that's his girl.