[windy]

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

pairing: gender neutral! air fairy! reader x riven

warning[/s]: 

-riven smoking

summary:

in which, the school bad boy takes an interest of the new kid.

💐 ˚.꒷ ⤸₊˚. ♡⋆ ִֶ💐

being a new kid was and still is common for you. your parents always moved around. and when they actually decided to stay in one place for a few months, you for one were shocked. 

staying in one place? that is something you're completely down for. 

however, you weren't down to go to alfea. it's an amazing school and you love it. your auntie, got you a place. it's quite lucky that she's the head mistress. no one asked any questions. 

however, a certain dark-haired boy did. 

💐

he took an interest towards you and would never leave you alone. ever, it's like he's always around you and you do not know why. 

today, you thought you had certain peace, but he's standing next to the wall opposite and you're groaning into your hands. 

"do you need something?" you ask him as he walks over. you take your earphone out, looking at him. "for some reason, you will not leave me alone and i am quite frustrated,"

"no, i don't need anything right now," he says, looking at the book in your hand. he nods towards it, taking the blunt out of his hand. he hands it towards you and you shake your head. 

"i'm good,"

"what you reading?" he asks, standing next to you. you roll your eyes, sitting on the windowsill of the school. 

"a book," you say, looking at him sarcastically. "i trust you've seen one before?"

"haha, funny," riven smiles, puffing smoke away from you. something small but something you appreciated. you weren't that much into smoking and drinking. you open your book, going to the page that you creased to remember.

"i know," you sigh. "humor is something i am very good at,"

"well, i wouldn't know," riven says, puffing more smoke away. "because you always run away from me, windy,"

"windy?" you raise your eyebrow. that's a new one. you're an air fairy, fine. but no one has called you windy before. not even your parents. because you didn't really have friends. did you? "original,"

"your welcome," riven smirks at you. 

"i didn't say thank you," you say, looking at him. he chuckles, looking at you. "what?"

"your name," he says, looking out towards the window. 

"my name?"

"are you a parrot, windy?"

"are you a dick, riven?" riven smiles at your comment, throwing the blunt out the window.

"okay, fair. i'll see you around, windy," you roll your eyes and jump off the windowsill and walk off. dammit, why are you smiling?