Chapter 7, Home Of The Future Guild

Downtown Vale, The Pit, 4 Corner crossing

The 4 Corner Crossing, also known as the Devil's Cross or the Noman's land.
As the names might imply, it is an area of The Pit, which lies at the corners of 4 territories. Unofficial criminal guilds, dark guilds, or rogue guilds as some refer to them rule a part of The Pit.

The 4 Corner Crossing is where you are most likely to find groups that are not associated with any of the major Rouge guilds. Or people that are on their own and trying to make a name for themselves.

Jaune was walking down a narrow pathway when he came to the all too familiar location.
It was a backyard of a rundown club, with only two ways thru, one being thru the club, and the other through the narrow alleyway. A perfect place for a trade... Or an ambush.

"It's been a while." came a voice all so familiar to Jaune.

From behind a dumpster, two figures emerged.

One was a tall and lanky man, dressed in a worn suit, with orange hair and a bowler hat on top of his head.

The other was a rather short woman, who could be mistaken for a child if it wasn't for her assets. She has heterochromatic eyes, one pink and the other brown, and her hair follows the same later, with the added of a little white here and there. She wore a worn pink jacket over a white t-shirt and a pair of brown workout pants.

"It's been too long." stated Jaune, smiling(Idk what to do at this point, he has a permanent grin, I'll just stop writing these explanations) as he saw his friends.

Flashback!

To say that the first meeting was quite eventful would be an understatement.

When Jaune first ran into them, he overheard them talking with some Noname gangsters about a deal... A deal going the wrong direction, as the guys didn't want to pay for the stolen goods and just wanted to take them by force. With both being non-combat classes they could only take on so many guys.

Jaune never found out what would have happened, as he intervened.

He tricked the gangster by talking from behind cover and faking a large number of footsteps, making them believe that a group of hunters was coming ad backup, by playing the role of the idiot of the group, who is getting slapped around for seemingly talking too much, or saying the wrong things.

The gangster being stupid enough didn't even bother checking and ran, making the ruse an event the three never forgot.

"Thanks for that, you really saved our asses with that. Names Roman, and the midget is my partner Neo." stated Roman, getting elbowed by Neo.

"Can't help it, but seeing you reminded me of how lucky we are. Forsaken for our classes, and thrown away like trash." Jaune started.

"I'm a Thieve, and Neo is a Trickster, what got you down the Pit?" asked Roman, tubing his ribs where Beo elbowed him.

"I'm a Tailor." stated Jaune.

Both Neo and Roman raised an eyebrow at that.

"Kid, that's a normal class, how did you end up here?" Roman asked.

Haune chuckled.
"Because normal, was not good enough for my 'family' of renowned hunters. The moment my class revealed itself they threw me out like trash. I've been living on the streets for years, and unlike you, I got no skills to help me get by by stealing." explained Jaune.

"And you can't work as a tailor 'cause no one is gonna hire a kid, not legally." Roman continued.

"And working illegally, barely gets me bye. A shitty apartment more of a kin to a sardine can, and I can eat, most of the time." continued Jaune.