𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟰 パーティ 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ . ˚ ˚✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ . ˚ ˚✩

You yawned and sat on your bed looking at your beautifully decorated wall for a few minutes before sighing and getting out of the bed.
You proceeded to do your morning routine, such as brushing your teeth, showering and ECT.
You then dressed up in your school uniform and decided to just put your braids in a bun

(Braids, choose any color if you don't like it.)

After a while you got down stairs where you was greated with your dad.
"Hey sweetie, i made breakfast!" He said smiling softly and kissing your forhead " morning dad , and thanks !" You said and started munching on your toasted bread made out of egg , with homemade orange juice .

After eating you quietly set down the plates in the sink and hurried to kiss your father in the Cheek" bye dad , I'm going to school!" You said and before he could respond you were already gone.

˖⁺。˚⋆˙✧huge time skip⋆。°✩☼⋆。°✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ . ˚ ˚✩

"Hey mamas" said Evelyn hugging you from behind , slightly startling you . "Hey hotcakes, how was school?" You said trying to avoid the party .
"Aht aht , enough small talk , we need to get you ready for tonight's party n/n " she said pushing you out of your desk " but eveeeee" "shurup your goin " she said giving you the Nigerian accent.

You finally reached home , with Evelyn of course and she was debating which dress you should put on.
"Girl stop whining and help me choose!" She said slightly stomping her legs in the ground, you sighed and decided option two was better.

(Dress your taking, if you don't like it imagine something else.)

You let down your braids and did your edges and put on some make up .
You then sprayed your kinda expensive perfume and you was all set. Evelyn was still Dressing up (yes in your room , she brought her own stuff) and she was just wearing her air force because you guys decided no high shoes .