Pᴀʀᴛ 9 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴?

𝘢/𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦:
hey .... i know its been a WHILE since i have updated this fanfic...i just got busy with school,youtube and personal sappy stuff that no one cares about , anyways , I hope you enjoy this chapter full of drama...

i just got busy with school,youtube and personal sappy stuff that no one cares about , anyways , I hope you enjoy this chapter full of drama

"𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕚-𝕠"~

"𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 , 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑠".

Part 1/2
____________

3 pov :

It was another stressed filled regular day, starting off with you falling of your bed..your hair looking like complete crap , and your breath stinking like rotten onions.
You quickly dressed up , did your rutine,brushed your hair , putting it In a cute bun , you then whore the school uniform and headed towards the door kissing your father on the cheek before heading towards the school.

You then found saiki , but he was doing something...he was squinting his eyes at someone..who you would call the hottest girl , mikoto aiura .

"Another day another nickle ay saiki me boy-o?" You said coming behind him trying to scare him. "Would you just shut up already, I'm trying to do something." He said rolling his eyes once again from annoyance. He then hugged you , which was weird but you could smell his fresh scent , sometimes you'd wander what he used to smell so good , you could eat him up.......

Literally

Time passed and your teacher was assigning you for another group project,this time it was for a sculpture, you kinda was happy since you where a arts and crafts expertise,so you was quite proud of yourself.
"Hey l/n , would you wanna do it with me ?" Asked kaidou kind of stuttering and blushing. "Of course I will buddy , cmere ! " You said as you engulfed him in a hug , he then hugged you back , slightly feeling akward as he didn't know where he could place his hands. You then let go and told him you're home address and phone number.

It was now lunch time , and you was going to your normal hide out . Catch is that saiki was not there , you found it strange so you decided to find him .. after minutes of searching you found him In a alleyway , he then saw you , he kinda had a "I just saw a ghost help me you standing fan , don't just stand there " face and then out of the blue he

..

He poofed.

It took you quite a long minute to understand the scene that availed , you had so much questions, one was that did you forget to turn of the gas stove at home ?.. and two was how did that pinkette poof in front of your e/c orbs!?. You were panicking so you decided to take some deep inhales and exhales and decided to ask him about this situation later on.