𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 13 𝓽𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 & 𝓽𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝘾𝙝𝙥𝙩

𝘾𝙝𝙥𝙩.
𝙓𝙄𝙄

𓆩,𓆪

⫷⫷⫷⫷

⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸⫸

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺/𝘯-

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯

"

I'm tired saikii!, Let me rest for gosh sake" you said groaning and banging your head on the table, "no y/n you gotta understand this before we start resting so please quit this tomfoolery!" He said chopping his hands in the air. You wasn't gonna lie , he looked cute when he was focused .

Sighing in defeat, after what was like 2 hours , you guys were still  tutoring. You hated this as well as you hated the teacher for this, but you had no choice, if you wanted to be free then you had to do this.

"I can't do this nomo saiki", you said with a groan , you saw he twiched when you said saiki but he didn't show more "you can do this y/-" " you know I can't stop playin" you said rolling your eyes. " Okay fine let me explain better"....

Time skip

"Aight saik-" "kusuo, just call me kusuo gosh", you blinked rapidly looking at him with the "🤨" face, but he just "mcht" and stood up, "aren't you gonna leave y/n?" He said looking at you, " yeah yeah bye bye " you said and came up to him and hugged him, he was surprised to say the least but he didn't really care , infact he smiled but saiki being saiki didn't want you to know. " Aight bye saik- I mean kusuo" you said Skipping out. "She's gonna be the death of me ..." He said smiling and chuckling to the warmth he had just some seconds ago from your unexpected hug.

∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"Make sure to bring in your homework tomorrow, don't say I didn't remind you kids!" Said the teacher , "oh and l/n great job today , you've been improving, guess's that tutoring really paid off ...even tho it's coming out of my bank account." He said clearing his throat and going back to doing whatever he was doing.
You then felt a poke on your waist and you knew it was. " What is it eve" you said knowing she didn't like the nickname " don't call me that
and I'm going to a party tonight hosted by someone close I know" she said twinkling her eyes " ok and how does this gotta do with me- , dont tell me it's what I'm thinking" " oh come on it's not that bad , besides most of our classmates will be there !" She said shaking you , but you couldn't, it was too many people and you didn't have the time to dress up or knew what you would wear. " But eve... I have nothing to wearrr" you said sighing deeply, "don't worry, I gotchu girl I have the dress you will be wearing,trust me , I'll call you before the time and I'll give you the dress" she said winking at you. You sighed and roled your eyes " okay fine fine , but your buying me stuff there I ain't wasting no penny in that place" you said , she squeeled and kissed your cheek , " bye y/n love youu" she said running off to who knows where and you did the same too.

Short but you'll see ❤️