𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐:𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪

𝘟𝘐𝘐
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔂/𝓷"

"𝓘 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽"

-------

----------

︴︴︴

"𝙐gh , this exam is so hard"you thought writing the answer to the question 19 which was the last and the hardest question. "I really should have studied like sailing said " I mumbled to myself quietly. The teacher then came pass me and I knew it was gonna be it, "please students, make sure to revise your exam again once your done! " he said then quickly walking towards his sit, you hated him for that, actually you desposed him for this. "This man knew what he was doing, he really fricking knew" you said groaning and laying your head on your desk table on defeat.

....𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮.....

︴︴

"Good morning to you" said saiki walking past me, he seemed Inna awfully good mood, as if he knows something and has done something but I decided not to assume.

"Morning students, I have your test exam answers and I have to say I'm not really happy with it, I expected much more, for this some of you will be assigned with tutors so that you can improve your grade. " he said chopping his hands in the air .

I sighed and groaned audibly for some students and a certain pinkette to look towards me . "What " Is what I said as I saw saiki holding his laughter. I rolled my eyes as I was actually hurt , not because of saiki but because of my grades , I knew that I didn't study and it was my fault but other times that I do I my grades don't improve either...

"Ms teruhashi, your exam" he said handling it to her , inmidieatly I saw the whole class, well except for kaidou, nendo and saiki of course seeing 'wowing' at her note , the teacher smiled and winked at her whispering audibly "congratulations you earned it",
I  cringed and just waited patiently untill it was my turn, "I shouldn't expect much either as I know I'm going to fail", I said to myself playing with my pencil as I was getting bored.

"Ms l/n f/n , your test", he said clearing his throat, he then whisperd very much audibly again"you could have done better and I'm going to give you a tutor , make sure you stay after class so that I can explain everything better in details",I sighed as I saw a little smirk on teruhashi and saiki at the Verge of tears.
I sighed as I mentally cursed both the teacher and teruhasi for embarrassing me . "I hope the tutor can help me " I mumbled resting my head on the table. "Y/n?!" a voice said , the bell wrang and the person who called my  name dissapeard ,. I shrugged as maybe I was hallucinating. Until the voice said my name again , this time I tried to look from where it was coming from and it was the teacher. "Come y/n , I want you to meet your tutor " he said signaling me to come. I came and what I say actually petrified me , it was saiki he was my tutor."hell to the nah nah , I'm out of here " I said running away, .....

I gasped as saiki came out of nowhere and pinned me to the wall , "you need my help so stop running away " he said looking straight at my eyes with determination. "I don't need help especially if the help is from you , I can do this on my own , and stop pinning me!" I said trying to let go from his gaze , but it wouldn't budge , one of saikis powers consisted in super strength and I really underestimated him when he told me this.
"Now , let me get this clear, you prefer to fail this of class and it's exams, then the next year repeat the same class again all because of me?!" He said quite shocked still maintain his normal face . I sighed and crossed my arms looking away, "look at me when I'm talking to you y/n" he said shifting my gaze to him ," so that's what you prefer huh?" I (mcht) and roled my eyes , "ugh saiki just tutor me already and stop this tomfoolery, and get off me !"I said getting both agriviated and flustered,he chuckled smirking and let go walking nonchalantly to his own home which was quite frankly close to yours . "Wait up saiki!" I said running towards him to see he was still smirking and chuckling. "Oh shut up donut" you said slapping the back of his head.
"Love you too y/n" he said smiling at me.

;)