Chapter 1 - [The Seductive Smile]

“Here, take this!”  Yelled Jake, throwing a rock at his twin brother Jack.

     “What, I don’t need this!” Jack yelled back.

     “Yes you do, throw this at me, this is how were gonna start fighting, ok?” Jake exclaimed.

     The girl, running behind them started to giggle.

     “Hey, were doing this for you. Got it, Princess?” Jack said winking.

     Princess Nerina of Caspian was at it again. Though most outsiders found her to be a beautiful and very sophisticated girl, her parents and friends knew the truth. She was a troublesome girl who has lived for seventeen years and she loved to do things she shouldn’t be doing.

     However, something the outsiders were right about was her beauty. She was a gorgeous young girl with long, curly brown hair. She had perfect pink lips and large ocean blue eyes which stuck out because of her tan coloured skin. Not to mention her thin and tall figure.

     As usual, Nerina had found away to slip past the guards and run down to the beach, her favourite spot in all of Caspian, a country known for its large and magnificent bodies of water.

     Jake and Jack, her two peasant friends, were 15 year old twins with brown, tousled hair and brown eyes. They had been friends with the Princess for three years now and they have always been there to help the princess out in many ways.

     Like now. Right now, they were running because they were late, at least the princess was.

     When the three had arrived at the castle gate, the princess hid behind a bush.  “See yeah, Princess.” Both of them said.

     She bent down and kissed both of their foreheads. “Thanks again, you two. I promise I shall pay you back for your help!”

     The two boys waved their hands. “There’s no need!” Jack said.

     “Yup, we’re friends!” Jake added.

     Nerina smiled at the two of them and they walked towards the gates. Jake and Jack walked right past the two guards, smiling at them, and when the reached a safe enough distance, they began to fight.

     Hearing the ruckus, both guards ran towards them. Of course, this was part of the plan.

     When the guards were gone, the princess snuck in through the castle gate.

     “What’s going on here?” asked the first guard.

     “This guy threw something at me!” said Jake

     “Aren’t you two the same boys from yesterday?” The second asked.

     “Um, no.” Jack said cautiously.

     The guards rolled their eyes and walked back to the gate.

     Jack and Jake chuckled, patting each other on the back.

     In the meantime, the princess, who was trying to hold back her giggles, had gotten her way into the castle’s garden.

     The castle of Caspian was a tremendously large place, like most castles, of course. There were many ways to get in and out and the Princess knew all of them. The easiest way, however, was through the garden.

     Nerina slowly moved from bush to bush, trying to make sure no ones sees her, or the seashells and souvenirs she had brought in.

     Almost there. The princess told herself.