Chapter 5

"Is she the killer?"

Rainbow's Pov

11 steps, 10, 9 steps, 8, 7, 6, 5 steps, 4, 3, 2 and paparazzi.

"OH MY GOSH!! IT'S THE WONDERBOLTS", screamed a person.

Well, I am prepared for this.

Just like your prepared for her murder, huh?

Sigh.

Aren't you sighing a lot? Keep on sighing until your oxygen goes out. Then you'll die.

Shut Up. 

I took a microphone. Guess I am ready for this.

"GUYS! STOP AND SHUT UP WILL YA! WE ARE ALSO HUMANS! WE CAN'T SIGN EVERYONE'S PAPERS!", I screamed.

Ah, now they shut up. Won't their mouths shut up for autographs, huh?

Do your feelings only matter?

Well, I do feel bad for them. 

"Um. Well, if you do want autographs, they can sign it on sheets of paper and it will be distributed tomorrow at recess alright?", I proposed.

"WHAT ABOUT YOURS?!", screamed a guy.

"Including mine", I said.

We went to our regular seats. 

"Have you gone crazy?!", screamed Soarin.

"No, I haven't Mr. Skies. It was intelligence. If you sign just one paper, you can print millions of papers with it.", I said.

No, it wasn't intelligence. It's keeping fake promises.

"Ohhh, Clipper's ego. 0%", said Fleetfoot.

"Shut up Fleet. Go annoy Rapid or fuck him or whatever.", said Soarin a.k.a. Clipper.

"Waaaaah. Rapid, Soarin shooed me.", cried Fleetfoot going to Rapidfire.

"Wel girl, I'm leaving. My eyes are on you.", said Soarin going to his assigned place.

Yes. In CHS we have assigned places even in the cafeteria. I'm assigned with my friends. The Wonderbolts, right next to our table.

My friends are just gossiping right now.

"... and mom was saying, 'Dear, don't fuss over your clothes!'. And, I was angry at her for the whole day.", said Rarity.

Flashback

'It was right after the day Blitz went missing. No one knows where he is. 

A five-year old Rainbow Dash and her mother were in the balcony.

"Dear Iris, kept this locket safe with you.", her mother said while giving her the locket.

"Yes, mom. I will.", said Dash while keeping the locket around her neck.

In it was a picture of her dad, mom, her brother Blitz and she.

They were gazing at the city's skyscrapers.

But, suddenly her mother slipped over a pebble and fell to the ground.

"MOOOOM!!!", screamed Dash.'

Her mother was dead.'

"Dash, you haven't touched your food.", said Sunset.

"No. I have lost my appetite.", I said.

Actually, I was starving. But, better starve myself to death than live such a life.

Atta girl.

"Rainbow Dash, please report to my office.", said Principal Celestia through the "celestial speakers". What? It was a pun.

I went over to Principal Celestia's office.

And, oh no. Not him!

Yes! It's him.