Chapter 6

"Wished you died too."

Rainbow's Pov

I stood there clenching my first and gritting my teeth.

It's King Sombra.

Who? Well, actually I have magical powers. I inherited it from my mother.

Whose murdered by You-Know-Who?

Arghh. Well, King Sombra has dark magic. He wanted my mother's powers to 'take over the world'. Now, he wants mine. And, also my friends don't know. I kept it as a secret.

"Ms. Storm, meet Mr. Miller.", said Principal Celestia.

Oh, he changed his name too?

"Ah, nice to meet you Mr. Miller.", I said reaching my hand out to him, grinning.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Storm.", he said taking my offer while smiling.

"Well, Dash. I need you to be a tour-guide for Mr. Miller here.", said Principal Celestia.

Why me? Why not Twi or Sunny?

"Oh, let's start, Ms. Storm.", Sombra said.

I am sticking with Sombra now.

Hmm, if I lead him to the field...?

Aha! Atta girl!

"Oh, of course. Let's start the soccer field first.", I say leading him to the soccer field.

Third person's Pov

Rainbow Dash led King Sombra to soccer field.

What's on her mind?

"Umm, so this is the soccer field. This is where the soccer club practices soccer. I am the captain of it.", she said leading him far away from the Canterlot High building.

She paused in the middle of the soccer field and ordered Sombra, "Quit. Playing. Sombra. I. Know. It. Is. You.".

Sombra chuckled darkly and took of his disguise.

But, to the shock of Dash, he was a she.

It was Queen Chrysalis.

"Whaa? How?", was all that Dash could manage to choke out.

"Dashie, dear. Never knew the wife of King Sombra, huh? But, now you do.", Chrysalis said in a dark tone.

"Today, I will leave you alone as per your father's orders. But, I will be always be present to bite, darling.", she futher added.

"Fa-father?", asked Dash, who now wished that she was in History class.

"Ah, your father never told you, right? Your dad asked my husband to be invisible and push her out of the balcony, where you and she were present and kill her. In return, Sombra got a piece of your mother's magic. Don't ask how.", said Chrysalis.

By listening this, Dash fell on her knees and burst into tears.

"WHY!!? WHY DID HE KILL HER!!? YOUR HUSBAND KILLED HER!!! AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE GUILT IN YOUR EYES!!?", she screamed with rage.

Yet, Chrysalis didn't even show sympathy for the poor girl before her and walked up to her laughing at her state.

Dash stood up, yanked Chrysalis' hair and ran through the hallway to reach the girls restroom.

She didn't even care if anyone saw her in this condition.

She ran into one of the stalls and slammed the door shut.

She broke down and started crying hysterically.

Rainbow's Pov

Worthless.

They are lying for you.

Cunt.

Bitch.

Motherfucker.

Die, won't you?

I stood up and puked into the toilet.

Wish you were dead with her.

Why? Why did he hide this all from me? Made me blame myself.

*BANG* *BANG*

"PLEASE MAKE IT FAST WILL YOU!!!", screamed a girl who apparently was banging the door.

I quickly wiped my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie and tried to act as if I was normal. Kudos to my acting skills.

Kudos to dad, too.

I rushed out of the door and let the poor girl in.

Ah, admit your ruining their life, too.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Ah, time for soccer club.

Could this day get any worse?

My Life is a Lie.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें