Chapter 3

"You are not, and never welcomed."

Both's Pov

Rainbow Dash/Soarin Skies.

Rainbow's Pov

I took a deep breath and let it out.

He and I had a pretty bad history. When I was 6, he and I used to be best of friends. But, I had to move away from NYC to Cloudsdale as my father told me, to be exact, 'His life is going to be ruined for being best friends with such a pathetic girl.We're moving away to save him, and to be close to my companies's HQs' . I never had the chance to say goodbye. I tried to send him letters as my father deleted the numbers of the Skies' family. And you-know-what, he burned them. Yes, he did. He never knew what I had to go through to send them.

Your father was right. He took quick actions. 

Shut Up.

"Agh! SOARIN SKIES!", squealed Rarity.

"Of course, it is I, beautiful lady.", he said winking at her.

She fainted. AJ threw some water on her.

"I am awake.", said Rarity gaining back consciousness.

I shot him a death glare. He chuckled, and shot me the middle finger. 

"Asshole", I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry. Didn't get that. Of course, how can I forget that you are a bitch. Bitches can't talk, right.", he said.

Of course. They can't. Like a certain pathetic, weak, useless bitch, who doesn't know how.

Shut up will ya.

Never. Cuz', I am a little voice in your head.

"Well, didn't know that dicks can talk. If they did, the world would have been another hell.", I shot back.

"DO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE?!", yelled Spitfire. Ah, Spitfire. The star of the team.

"Soar, is she the model who you admire at in the magazines?", asked Fleetfoot. Foot the Fleet. The third-in-lead.

"Nooo-oo. I-i do-no-t ad-d-mire at he-r-r.", he stuttered.

"Skies, if you admire at me, I have no problems. Tell me that you do, and your secret is safe with me.", I said winking.

"Is the cold and arrogant, Soarin Skies in love?", added Wavechill.

"I AM NOT IN LOVE!! ESPECIALLY WITH HER!!", he shouted and he stormed off.

Hmm. I got a secret with which I could play with. Just like he did.